Does Tantra Chairs still exists @ Mustang ? ?

Started by Jagged, Jun 15, 2015, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

Are  there  any  Tantra Chairs still around the Mustnag ?

If  so...  How many    R  still  @ the house ?    &    Where   ? 

The Tantra Chair is a fine furniture design created to enhance the sacred positions of the Kama Sutra.

I remember  hen  th e  1st   bought  2  fo r  the Wild HOrse  in  2K5  after one of the ladies bought her own & put it in her room.
((then later bought some  when they open the   Mustang  in 2K6 -- ((which was called ""Lance"s World Famous Brothel -- which is now the Mustang Lodge)) ))

Well,,   B  4  my  back  went  out  of  wack...   I  tried  the  Tantra  Char a few time when I was partying  in th e  Bungolow ((VIP ))Rooms.
               We  were  trying  2  make  up  &  invent  our  Sex  postitions

Really   like  those  Tantra chairs   :D

Tell   U  what.
Get  a  Lady  and  Experience  some  Fun on those Tantra Chairs  if they still have them .

Jagged

Below is  a  photo  of   The  Tantra Chair 

Emma

We have them in almost all the suites still, both here and at the Original. :) And I know a certain southern belle who has one in her personal room, as well!  xoxo Emma

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I donated my Tantra Chair to the Cowboy Suite @ the Mustang Ranch Resort.......  There is no way I'm going to part with my Sybian Saddle!!! A girl needs a ride every now and then!!

;)

Emma

Quote from: Jennifer on Jul 31, 2015, 04:24 AM
I donated my Tantra Chair to the Cowboy Suite @ the Mustang Ranch Resort.......  There is no way I'm going to part with my Sybian Saddle!!! A girl needs a ride every now and then!!

;)

;D :P