The Ravishing Rachel Varga: One Hour in Heaven

Started by B-team010, Jun 18, 2019, 01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

I strolled into the Wild Horse Saloon early on a Friday morning while I played hooky from work. Had the chance to meet some very lovely ladies, ate breakfast, and had a drink (or two). After being there for a while, the amazingly gorgeous Rachel Varga came through the Green Door and had a seat at the bar.

I'd previously seen Rachel in the bar on past visits, but never had the chance to talk to her. I must admit, I was a bit starstruck when I saw her. I mean, it was THE Rachel Varga: Courtesan of the Year, 100% great reviews, all-around hero of LPIN and MR Legend. I was a little nervous approaching her. My nerves were totally unnecessary.

Rachel Varga is the most approachable courtesan I've ever met. She was sweet & warm, welcoming and down-to-Earth. As every review of her indicates: a beautiful woman (inside & out).

We chatted for a bit and then I asked if she'd like to discuss a party. Through the Green Door we went & into a negotiating room. The negotiation was quick & straightforward. No games.

We got to her room and I took a shower. As I emerged from the bathroom, wearing only my towel, she presented herself totally nude. Her body is pure perfection. She is toned and feminine from head to toe. Perky and soft breasts, tight tummy, & soft skin.

As we had previously agreed to a GFE party, she embraced me like a longtime lover. We kissed passionately as my hands roamed her body. I could kiss her all day. The level of her sensuality & passion is unmatched in LPIN!

We moved onto the bed and made out more. She stroked my cock and slid the condom on me with her lips. She sensually sucked me and allowed free roaming of my hands. We transitioned to the main event. Missionary with her was bliss. We kissed and both of our hands slid all over eachother's bodies. I leaned back and had the amazing view of going in & out of her... A sight I'll never forget!

We then transitioned to doggy style. I must admit, I didn't last long in this position. Watching her, looking in the mirror, and listening to her pleasure brought me to the edge in no time.

We finished our time cuddling and rubbing eachother's bodies. Sensual kissing & playful jokes like old lovers.

Rachel brought me to a level of bliss that I haven't achieved in years. Every review of her is absolutely spot on. She's a master in the art of sex & passion. I can't wait to see her on a future visit to MR!

NavySteve

My hour with Rachel on June 13 was pretty much as you described B-team010. Since I am recovering from a stroke a few things changed: since I have limited use of my left arm/hand and left leg, she had to dry my back and butt after a shower in the ADA styled shower. The only position I could use was cowgirl which allowed me to view and touch her amazing breasts. Her kisses were awesome. Her moans of passion were a real turn-on. I could have spent the rest of the day kissing and cuddling or visiting in the bar or laying together in bed. Her soft laughter and speech are so cute. Her all around skills as a courtesan are second to none based an my limited SIN parties. Would I party with Rachael again? In a heartbeat. Thank you Rachel for making this visit soooo awesome for this old sailor.