News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Price walked

Started by BigBankA7D, Jul 30, 2019, 04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBankA7D

Just saw a post about a mustang lady on a undisclosed page and from the price and the short amount of time I can only assume he got walked or they are just bad mouthing the mustang and it's ladies

Cobia

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jul 30, 2019, 04:23 PM
Just saw a post about a mustang lady on a undisclosed page and from the price and the short amount of time I can only assume he got walked

or they are just bad mouthing the mustang and it's ladies

Sort of depends on who it was.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

I didn't see the post, but remember not everything posted on a non house forum will be positive.

We weren't there we can't say for sure what there motivation for making the post is.  There are only 2 people that know what happened the person that made the post.and the lady they negotiated with.

Anyway remember not everything posted on a independent lpin forum will always be positive. That's just the way it is.  The ladies understand this.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 30, 2019, 05:18 PM
I didn't see the post, but remember not everything posted on a non house forum will be positive.

We weren't there we can't say for sure what there motivation for making the post is.  There are only 2 people that know what happened the person that made the post.and the lady they negotiated with.

Anyway remember not everything posted on a independent lpin forum will always be positive. That's just the way it is.  The ladies understand this.
Wasn't on a house forum just happened to come across it looks like to me he wanted a 15 minute party (which I think is dumb) and was mad when the price was high

Ironman

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Jul 30, 2019, 09:48 PM

Wasn't on a house forum just happened to come across it looks like to me he wanted a 15 minute party (which I think is dumb) and was mad when the price was high

Typo on my part I meant not everything said on a non house forum is going to be positive negative stuff will be posted.

Usually it will be allowed to stay unless it is a deliberate hatchit job.  On house forums like this one the moderation is usually more strict.

Siren

I agree. Well said! Xoxo