Over the Moon for Luna!

Started by B-team010, Jul 27, 2019, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-team010

OMFG! I just had the single greatest LPIN party of my life with Luna!

I stopped by Exit 28 on Friday night to see what kind of mischief I could get myself into. Had a drink at the bar & chatted with a few wonderful ladies. After a bit, I saw Luna and Jasmine sitting at a table near the wall. I recognized them both from the website and proceeded to make my way to them for an introduction.

We hung out in the bar for quite a bit talking about nearly everything under the sun. Had a really fun discussion about breasts & stripper heels... Two of my favorite things!

*Note: I don't want to gloss over how much fun it was to talk with Luna and Jasmine in the saloon. This review is focused on the (obvious) main reason I visited the Ranch - the party. But, hanging out with these two gorgeous, kind, sweet, intelligent, and funny women was tremendous fun and I must mention it. The party was the best part of the night, but these are two awesome women outside the bedroom as well!*

After a bit, I asked Luna if she'd like to discuss a party. Following a quick "top off" at the bar, we made our way behind the green door and got a negotiating room. The negotiation was quick & fair and actually a lot of fun... the sight and feel of Luna straddling me during the negotiation made be feel even better about the party to come!

Once we got to her room, she set up the bed and prepped a shower. Since we had previously discussed her 9" heels, she changed out of her cowboy boots & into them. We caressed & kissed and I had the pleasure of helping Luna out of her tight red dress. That's when I got my first view of the most perfectly beautiful woman my eyes had ever seen!

Luna is a very petite woman (5'2") with PERFECT proportions. Her legs, ass, and tummy are strong & toned but very natural & feminine. Her enhanced breasts are works of art. They're perky and firm and also soft to the touch. Her nipples are very responsive and a joy to play with. Luna has a beautiful, sweet, and innocent-looking face. A sweet & sexy smile with soul-seeing eyes. Her hair is super long (down to her waist) and was great to feel on my body during the blowjob & sex!

We both hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. Luna soaped up my cock as we kissed. A nice combo of getting clean and a gentle handjob. Our hands roamed freely on each other's bodies and Luna teased me with a brief soapy tituck. The sight of my dick between her glorious tits was awesome... The feeling was even better!

She took the lead after the shower and dried me off with a towel. It was one of the best showers of my life.

The party I had with Luna was the most dynamic I've had in LPIN. Many parties in LPIN are fairly formulaic. (That's not necessarily a bad thing; just an observation). They begin a standard way then onto the next event in an expected order. This was not how my party with Luna went... And it was great!

Luna's personality is bubbly, fun, VERY energetic, sexy, and quite kinky. She's very comfortable being the dominant person in the room and equally comfortable submitting to her partner's desires (within her very open-minded limits, of course).

Luna took the lead initially. We stood naked in her room and she gave me what I can only describe as a "standing lap dance". We kissed and played and she rubbed her body on mine. We made our way to the bed and she continued this erotic lap dance/bed dance, erotic foreplay. She seamlessly transitioned between naughty dirty talk, bubbly giggles, and - interestingly enough - good sexual instruction. She showed me an erogenous zone that I didn't know existed. She taught me how to properly motorboat (I didn't realize I'd been doing it wrong my whole life). And we practiced quite a bit of breast worship & nipple play. She had some toys available for the party too, but I was more interested in just experiencing her.

She prepped a condom and used her mouth to apply it. Luna gives truly incredible blow jobs. She sucks at just the right level, uses her hands on the balls & shaft, and can take a cock completely into her mouth. My eyes nearly rolled back in my head when she deepthroated me. I had to keep my focus because I wanted to watch - in the mirror - the view of my entire cock disappearing in her mouth as her nose touched my lower abs. Amazing!!!

After more than a few deepthroat strokes, I rolled Luna onto her bed to fuck. She was very ready to go and she glided me into her soft, wet pussy. Her moans are exquisite and she takes dirty talk to the level of an art form. She was very explicit and complimentary in her dirty talk without overdoing it.

We began in normal missionary. I then put her ankles on shoulders for deep penetration. We exchanged power, back-and-forth a few times. With her permsission, I gently pinned her wrists above her head as I pumped. A few minutes later, she took the lead and we transitioned to a bit of a combo missionary/cowgirl (a variation of the cradle sex position). She energetically fucked me and grinded on my cock. She was in charge and I was just hanging on, enjoying the ride! She had an orgasm and we had to slow down for just a bit. (Good thing too... I wanted to save my O for a little while longer).

I took some slow, long pumps as we talked dirty some more in a fun, familiar way. Then, I turned her over for  doggystyle. The culmination of her sexual intensity, the feeling of her wet pussy enveloping my cock, the feeling of her ass on my body & her breasts in my hands, and the sight of watching us fuck in the mirror culminated in one of the most intense cums of my life!

She was very encouraging and supportive as she cleaned me up. After the main act, Luna went back to more foreplay. (Thought: What do you call foreplay that happens after sex?). She was bubbly & energetic as she rubbed her body on mine. We kissed more, I rubbed her amazing body, and we talked about kinks, LPIN, and parties. It sounds like she offers a very wide array of parties; from GFE and PSE to BDSM and 2-girl parties. I'm curious to explore more of what she has to offer.

I have had dozens of great parties at the Mustang Ranch. This one, however, is the best one I've had so far. Luna is a truly exceptional person & lover. She's approachable, sweet & sexy, very open-minded, and really loves sex. She creates a connection with her clients that allows the party to flow naturally and achieve all of the desires of both people.

Thank you, Luna, for the greatest LPIN experience of my life!

BigBankA7D

That is by far the best review I have ever seen

SixT9er

Do you write for Penthouse forum?

I need a shower now...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 27, 2019, 10:22 PM
Do you write for Penthouse forum?

I need a shower now...

Right?? That review read more like erotica (in a very good way!)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

B-team010

Thank you, Lena, SixT9er, and BigBank! I appreciate your comments. But, the real thanks goes to Luna.

Luna was my muse who inspired this review. And while I don't write for Penthouse, I'm happy to write for this forum. And, the best part is that these stories are ALL true!

BigBankA7D

Quote from: B-team010 on Jul 30, 2019, 02:55 AM
Thank you, Lena, SixT9er, and BigBank! I appreciate your comments. But, the real thanks goes to Luna.

Luna was my muse who inspired this review. And while I don't write for Penthouse, I'm happy to write for this forum. And, the best part is that these stories are ALL true!
Someday I'll figure out how to put my first party at the mustang with rachel  into words and write a review like that

ChicagoBob

Luna is all that and so much more... glad you guys had a great time! 

Luna

Quote from: B-team010 on Jul 30, 2019, 02:55 AM

It was great spending time with you! Thanks for writing this amazing review! You've got skills in and out of the bedroom. ;)