Just another Friday Night not at the Wildhorse Saloon

Started by Just Tom, Aug 10, 2019, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

which means entertainment consists of Diners Drive ins and Dives on the Food Channel until the beer runs out and frozen Spring rolls off the BBQ... how about you all?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Just Tom on Aug 10, 2019, 02:15 AM
which means entertainment consists of Diners Drive ins and Dives on the Food Channel until the beer runs out and frozen Spring rolls off the BBQ... how about you all?
I'm two weeks out from spending a birthday weekend at the mustang 🥳🥳🥳

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Lancelot Link

I spent last night singing in a little rock-n-roll show at a local brewery and sweating my ass off. Wheeeee!  After the show, one of the women dancing with us introduced me to some Italian friends of hers and after chatting with them a bit, i realized that since I tossed a coin into the Trevi fountain, I'm obligated to return to Rome. So now I'm torn... should I visit Reno or Rome?   :-\

double d

Sitting in my work truck laying low until 10pm till I OD. Only 2 more years of this and I'm retired like PB! Hopefully I cruise to the finish line.

DD

Cobia

Quote from: double d on Aug 17, 2019, 01:41 AM
Sitting in my work truck laying low until 10pm till I OD. Only 2 more years of this and I'm retired like PB! Hopefully I cruise to the finish line.

DD

Be careful out there .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 17, 2019, 01:48 AM
Quote from: double d on Aug 17, 2019, 01:41 AM
DD
Be careful out there .
Ditto...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Jagged

Another Fridy ngiht

Hell....  Its EVERYNIGHT

Why cant thing go back 2 the way it used  2  B
        when  I  was there  5 night out of the week back in the day

But  NNNNOOOOOO !  Time & Karma has  2 seriously mess  w/ me these days.

Victoria

It's MY Friday today... I think it will be a take the doggos up to the lake kinda weekend. They need a good run.