First Trip in 2 years

Started by chrisxl3d, Nov 23, 2019, 07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 28, 2019, 11:48 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 10:05 AM
Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 26, 2019, 05:38 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
Time to put the brass underwear away and dig out the fur lined undies.
I could have gone all day without the image! Lol!

Although I do think the visual of all the Mustang ladies in fur lined undies 👙 is a pretty sexy visual. I don't get why we don't have a Mustang girls calendar!!! 😍🤤

I don't know or think they still do. But I know Sheris did at one point in time.

My point here not a bad idea maybe suggest it to the management team.😉

If there are any calendars left at all, they are of girls who are (mostly) no longer working here! It's time  for an updated 2020 calendar!!! I volunteer as first tribute 😁😁😁
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 12:46 PM

Although I do think the visual of all the Mustang ladies in fur lined undies 👙 is a pretty sexy visual. I don't get why we don't have a Mustang girls calendar!!! 😍🤤

I don't know or think they still do. But I know Sheris did at one point in time.

If there are any calendars left at all, they are of girls who are (mostly) no longer working here! It's time  for an updated 2020 calendar!!! I volunteer as first tribute 😁😁😁

Maybe. you do all 12 months yourself miss Lena😉, and just pick a different lady to be your tag team partner each month.😁

Olivia Lush

Actually there is a brand new 2020 calendar out. Chloe is on the month of January but so far I have no idea whose pictures are on the other 11 months....There's a little preview showing the cover and January (so Chloe's picture) on Instagram but so far there is  no preview of the other months.
Girls that are in house now, check it out and let us know...
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Olivia Lush

Quote from: chrisxl3d on Nov 23, 2019, 07:41 AM
I will be in Reno in 2 weeks and I am so excited. Is it snowing? Can't wait to see everyone

It's been snowing on and off so you might actually get a bit of snow but it shouldn't be a problem. I am sure that there will be plenty of beautiful ladies, my-lovely-Brazilian-self included, happy to see/ meet you and warm you up.
Despite the weather outside, it's always hot in the Mustang Ranch  ;)

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Dec 01, 2019, 01:39 AM

Actually there is a brand new 2020 calendar out. Chloe is on the month of January but so far I have no idea whose pictures are on the other 11 months....There's a little preview showing the cover and January (so Chloe's picture) on Instagram but so far there is  no preview of the other months.
Girls that are in house now, check it out and let us know...

I just saw the IG post after I wrote that 😂 I commented on it that I hadn't seen it when I wrote my forum post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ oy vey
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Olivia Lush on Dec 01, 2019, 01:44 AM
Quote from: chrisxl3d on Nov 23, 2019, 07:41 AM
I will be in Reno in 2 weeks and I am so excited. Is it snowing? Can't wait to see everyone

It's been snowing on and off so you might actually get a bit of snow but it shouldn't be a problem. I am sure that there will be plenty of beautiful ladies, my-lovely-Brazilian-self included, happy to see/ meet you and warm you up.
Despite the weather outside, it's always hot in the Mustang Ranch  ;)

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight

Can't wait to have you back, gorgeous!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram