News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I’m finally on the forum! Yay!

Started by Betty Page, Jan 20, 2020, 12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Page

Yay! I am finally on the form and will be here more often now! I've had trouble getting on in the past with a busy schedule, and some email problems. I'm so excited to be here and to be able to talk to all of my friends when you're not here to come and visit in person! Effort from other people that I'd make a great Cortizone of the year, and I would absolutely love that! Even just to be nominated with you such an on! The best part but just to be seeing all my friends again! I'm so excited for this new Year of 2020 and to make a whole bunch of new friends! I hope to see you all soon!!!! ❤️ ;D :-* ;)

SixT9er

Great to see you here!

Look forward to your posts!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Carrera

Welcome to the boards pretty lady  8)!!

cronuswalker

Finally !!!!.... I was running out of carrier pigeons....
:)

Jagged

Quote from: cronuswalker on Jan 20, 2020, 02:04 PM

LOL   Cronus. 
    I knew  U  would  along w/ sending out a welcoming mat with arrows pointing the way.    ;D    8)

Jagged

Yea  !  ! 
It about time   U  got  on here.

Finally     We l' cum    2   the  board 
              Betty  !  !

Betty Page

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 20, 2020, 03:37 AM
Great to see you here!

Look forward to your posts!

Thank you!! 😄❤️

Betty Page

Quote from: cronuswalker on Jan 20, 2020, 02:04 PM
LMBO 🤣😂😄❤️❤️❤️ OMGoodness you are too funny!!! Hahahaha.... but they were delicious hahahaha, I thought you were sending me Cornish Hens hahahaha

Betty Page

I'm so glad to be able to talk to all of you more now!!! Thank you sixT9er, Carrera, Ironman and of COURSE CRONUS  ;D :D
You all are awesome ❤️

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Morgan

Woot Woot!!  So excited your on here!

Serena

Yay!! I'm so glad you're on here now Betty!! And you would make a perfect courtesan of the year!!! You got my vote for sure!!
:) ;) :-*