Started by Jagged, Apr 26, 2013, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

I  cant  wait  2  have  some  fun
  w//   the   Mustnag  Ladies.

MMMMMmmm    MMMMmmmmm

::)

Redwood

Agree Jagged.  They are all signed up, so where are they?  Seems like a missed opportunity to me.

Bob

Last night on Loaded Tv, Aubree and Jaylynn said they will be logging in and posting this
    weekend.I have sent 10 private messages to the ladies,but they have yet to log in.

Just Tom

no more posts, no more questions, no more interaction until the Ladies come out...

of course that means someone needs to tell the Ladies the password to their individual accounts on the board, that someone set up for them, but that just a minor detail. and maybe a new iPad bolted to the table out in the saloon to post on

and it won't be hard to boycott this board, there are only three of us here anymore anyway....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Management has the ladies passwords!  The ladies have there passwords! The management should be registered also, so they can show the ladies how to log on! Who's the management?????

Why don't you give the office a call 775-343-1224 and ask the office to help the ladies log on! I'm one person so, if you want to help me that would be super cool!

I know that the ladies need to be on here!!!!  :)

Lets wait a second I will cal the office and see if Katie can help us out! I'm sure she can!

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Hold on!! I'm calling the office!!! Waiting for Aubree so I can lend a helping hand!

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 30, 2013, 02:45 AM
no more posts, no more questions, no more interaction until the Ladies come out...

of course that means someone needs to tell the Ladies the password to their individual accounts on the board, that someone set up for them, but that just a minor detail. and maybe a new iPad bolted to the table out in the saloon to post on

and it won't be hard to boycott this board, there are only three of us here anymore anyway....

Ok buddy....ask and you shall receive.....Thanks Jennifer !!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Well done got to excited I wore myself out. Time for a Nap. P*ssy overload !!!!!!!!

Thank Jenifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank's Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milana

Jagged

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 30, 2013, 02:45 AM

LOL    ;D   

Jagged

Well,    see 3   of  my ladies   R  on  here.    Aslo  see  Milana  got  on here.   Where 's  the  rest   ::)    ::)        ???

Jagged

Quote from: Jagged on May 02, 2013, 06:34 AM
Well,    see 3   of  my ladies   R  on  here.    Aslo  see  Milana  got  on here.   Where 's  the  rest   ::)    ::)        ???

Make  that  4 of my ladies    LOL

Aubree

Jagged

Quote from: Jagged on May 02, 2013, 06:36 AM
Quote from: Jagged on May 02, 2013, 06:34 AM

Make  that  4 of my ladies
    LOL

Quote from: Aubree on May 02, 2013, 06:40 AM
I'm here. Make that 5 jagged lol  ;)

Sorry Aubree..    U were  4th  of  my  ladies. 

Silverado

Tom:
Is the boycott over yet.
Apparently your strategy worked!
Thanks for helping to get things rolling on here.