Drew is back! Spoiler: she’s a red head…

Started by Drew, Dec 18, 2021, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

Hey!
  It's been a long time, but I'm so happy to start touring at the Ranch. My time off was very nice and productive but I missed y'all! I have a few changes the first is in a red head! I'm also expanding into the kink and fetish parties. I'm hoping this change will spice up my tours and this girl next door can have some adventures. I will post pictures soon! I'm also getting new pictures taken for the mustang website buying my January tour (01/10-01/18). I would love to hear your thoughts on fetish/kink parties.

Xoxo,
Drew

SixT9er

Welcum Back!
Hopefully I'll finally get to meet you
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael j.

Michael J.

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 22, 2021, 02:48 AM
Welcum Back!
You haven't all ready?🤔 You must be getting old buddy. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet. So you can visit the M more often.😉😁😃

Bigfoot

Still haven't met, but I did have my first Drew sighting during my visit last weekend, so I can confirm she's back.  A very pretty lady.

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 22, 2021, 06:53 PM
Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 22, 2021, 02:48 AM
Welcum Back!
You haven't all ready?🤔 You must be getting old buddy. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet. So you can visit the M more often.😉😁😃
Timing never worked out. Hopefully something will change soon
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact