News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Gift That Keeps Giving

Started by Olivia Lush, Nov 20, 2022, 12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

The holidays are my favorite time of the year and despite giving back during the entire year, I try to be extra generous when I believe families in need could use it the most.
This year I will be donating to charities 5% of my share of my parties and tips received at the Mustang Ranch in the month of December.
That means the more fun you have and more generous you are with me, the more generous I can be. That is literally the gift that keeps giving.

My last 2022 Mustang Ranch tour is from November 30th to December 7th and at this moment I have limited availability for this visit.
My schedule is from 2:00 pm to midnight and I can't wait to make sure we get in Santa's naughty list .

Please note that in 2023 I will resume my work schedule in the spring.

If you've already known me from before the pandemic, you are probably aware of my matching Christmas donation system.

My matching donation charity of choice this year is a nonprofit organization very close to my heart.

The Center https://thecenternow.org/about-the-center/donate/ provides legal help as well as food and temporary housing free of charge for domestic violence victims in Northern California. If you make a donation to The Center during the month of December and forward me a copy of the receipt to the email TheOliviaLush@gmail.com (No need to put my name on the receipt & you can cover your last name and address on the receipt before sending it to me, if you would like)
I will match your donation up to $100 per donation.
You are obviously encouraged to donate as much as you would like/can. I am just putting a cap on my matching limit per donation, so I can match all your donations.

Generosity is sexy and there's no time like the holidays to spread it around.
[/size]

Contact me on Olivia@mustangranch.com to schedule our pre-holidays rendezvous & end 2022 in a high note.

Your best Holiday treat is only one email away...
What are you waiting for?
I'll take you to places you've never been before

Wishing you very Happy and Naughty Holidays

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

[/size]
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com