News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kiki

Started by ChicagoBob, Jul 25, 2019, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChicagoBob

You GFE guys are gonna love Kiki. To say she is the ultimate GFE experience would be a major understatement.  She is all that and so much more!  Dare I use the word "romantic" to describe her?   I'm still completely blown away!

Kiki has been on my radar for over a year, but I always doubted that she would consider partying with me.  Well, after chasing her for a very long time, she finally agreed to give me a chance. This cute little Moroccan lady is sweet, charming, and oh so sexy!  Her skill set will leave you short of breath for a long, long time!

The one thing that sets her apart is that Kiki blurs the line between courtesan and reality. I almost forgot this was fantasy.   I booked 90 minutes with her because I knew one hour would not be enough.  Our party started with some sensuous shower fun, then she turned the lights down low, put on some soft music, and the rest was pure magic. This girl is a keeper!

I am giving Kiki the Chicago Bob "Gold Seal" of Approval.  You will NOT regret spending some quality time with this lady!