News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GFE's part II

Started by clevelandbrowns01, Nov 12, 2019, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevelandbrowns01

NHSMG

While I'm reluctant to post more on this topic, we normally don't have drama on here.  I'm going to defend the MR a little. I have three takes on this:

a.     This really hijacked Ellishorse's positive GFE topic.   It should have been a new thread.   Hence, I started one.

b.     Your quote "I'm asking a bit much for a quality outdate with a lady from Mustang Ranch."  Assuming all this is true - how did the MR wrong you?  They refunded your deposit apparently.   How did all the other girls you've never talked to wrong you?

c.      If you've met Serena and liked her - maybe that's the avenue to pursue.  She is very sexy too!

We probably won't hear Carerra's side of the story as she doesn't post much.  I'm not necessarily defending Carerra. I have never met either her or you so I don't know what to think.

clevelandbrowns01

Maybe check out the book by Alexa Albert about the Mustang Ranch (mostly before Mr. Gilman's ownership).  Published in 2002 or so.  It's easy to find.  While alot of it is historical stuff that may not interest you, there is stuff about how clients and ladies interact.  Most of that information seemed to stand the test of time to me.

NHSMG

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Nov 12, 2019, 04:31 AM
NHSMG

While I'm reluctant to post more on this topic, we normally don't have drama on here.  I'm going to defend the MR a little. I have three takes on this:

a.     This really hijacked Ellishorse's positive GFE topic.   It should have been a new thread.   Hence, I started one.

b.     Your quote "I'm asking a bit much for a quality outdate with a lady from Mustang Ranch."  Assuming all this is true - how did the MR wrong you?  They refunded your deposit apparently.   How did all the other girls you've never talked to wrong you?

c.      If you've met Serena and liked her - maybe that's the avenue to pursue.  She is very sexy too!

We probably won't hear Carerra's side of the story as she doesn't post much.  I'm not necessarily defending Carerra. I have never met either her or you so I don't know what to think.

Hello ClevelandBrowns01
Thanks for the reply. It's funny, I was warned (today) about having an opinion on this forum as it could result in a run down. Exhibit "A" as represented by this new post / topic. Additionally, I believe my position as it relates to Carrera and my intent for a respectful date is well defined (original GFE). I have provided a brief response below to close this out.

The point of my post / forum response (originally) was to caution new (prospective clients like myself) on the need to understand limits, prior to investment of oneself. Limits can be categorized as kissing through willingness to partake in an outdate. As previously outlined, my intentions were genuine with Carrera, as I attempted to present myself as a respectful gentleman. After talking for weeks (email, text & phone), I believed in my heart a solid rapport / understanding was appropriately developed. After speaking with Carrera Thursday, it was clear my judgement was clouded. I'm genuinely disappointed but moving forward.

~ I'm new to the forum and didn't intend to hijack anyone's positive post. My note was only intended to caution prospective clients about limits prior to investing significant time and oneself (heart). I apologize to the forum.

~ The Mustang Ranch website make reference to Off Ranch Dates. This was my intention with Carrera to show her a nice time on the town. After speaking with multiple forum members, the desire for an out date was asking a bit much. I don't believe the other girls wronged me, but do believe the pleasure menu note on the MR website is misleading. Appropriately noted below for reference. I also understand the ladies are contractors and make their own decisions, that's fine too.

~ Pleasure Menu Specialties: In Ranch and Off Ranch Dates ~ You can book a lady (or ladies) for as long as you like on or off the ranch property.

~ Regarding Serena, we haven't met in person (this was clarified previously). We talked for several weeks and found her genuine and kind hearted. Understanding how important reviews are to the ladies, I provided a respectful note on Serena's profile. There is nothing wrong with this gesture.

In terms of Carrera's side of the story, I couldn't legitimately care less. My intentions were genuine, conducting myself as a gentleman.

Thank you for the response, this will be my last interaction on the MR forum. Happy holidays to everyone