Since hair salons and barbershops are closed in several states...............

Started by Michael, Mar 28, 2020, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Guess what's making a comeback in those states?  Mullet haircuts!  I'll self barber my own hair if necessary.  Lol!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Cobia

Haven't been in a barber shop since Oct. 2, 1968 and then it was $0.75 .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Drew

If someone walks in with a mullet at MR, I would laugh so hard. I think I would have to do like a Joe Exotic and Carol Baskin role play with them.

Quote from: Michael on Mar 28, 2020, 07:16 PM
Guess what's making a comeback in those states?  Mullet haircuts!  I'll self barber my own hair if necessary.  Lol!

MrTShirt

If I come in needing a haircut, can that be added  to the party? 

Quote from: Drew on Apr 24, 2020, 01:48 AM
If someone walks in with a mullet at MR, I would laugh so hard. I think I would have to do like a Joe Exotic and Carol Baskin role play with them.

Drew

I think we could work out something, I can't promise that you will look like the picture though. That's just unrealistic expectations.

Luna

We definitely could do buzcuts! They aren't that hard to learn. It gets tougher beyond that...

Hmm Maybe we could do this after all... offer fully nude buzcuts!  Or would we need some kind of strange permit or license for that?

Cobia

Quote from: Luna on May 04, 2020, 09:43 PM
We definitely could do buzcuts! They aren't that hard to learn. It gets tougher beyond that...

Hmm Maybe we could do this after all... offer fully nude buzcuts!  Or would we need some kind of strange permit or license for that?

Yep.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

No wonder there's been a spike in the sales of hair dye and electric clippers.
Michael J.

Drew

I like the way you think Luna! Boobs and Buzz

MrTShirt

Quote from: Drew on May 05, 2020, 06:25 AM
I like the way you think Luna! Boobs and Buzz

Boobs and buzz?

Boobs and buzz??

Where?  Where??

Michael

I'm at the Beetles haircut length bordering the next step of the grunge look which I'll probably be at in a few weeks when barbershops are finally allowed to reopen.  So it looks like I'm going to be able to dodge the mullet stage, lol. 

Michael

That's a really entertaining idea, I'd have an extremely difficult time keeping a straight face staring at the gorgeous body of a pretty lady giving me a buzzcut, lol. 

Drew

Oh man, I guess a beetle stole play would have to be.

Quote from: Michael on May 06, 2020, 11:28 PM

I'm at the Beetles haircut length bordering the next step of the grunge look which I'll probably be at in a few weeks when barbershops are finally allowed to reopen.  So it looks like I'm going to be able to dodge the mullet stage, lol.