News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

COVID Sorority Experience.

Started by MrTShirt, Oct 31, 2020, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTShirt

I know a lady that is a house mother for a local college sorority.

It is a house of 50 girls.

At the start of the fall semester, 80% of the girls came down with COVID.  They were over the virus in about a week.  A few girls felt weak for a couple of days, but recovered quickly.

The house mother sent the cook home for the week, because the cook had underlying health conditions.

The house mother did all the cooking.
She is retirement age, but was unaffected.
She credits her not getting COVID to her taking vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc.
Numerous health professionals have recommended that.

By the way dentists now are asking their patients to gargle with mouthwash before treatment.

I know of two courtesans that would gargle before and after a party with mouthwash.  They would ask their customers to do the same.

(Couldn't help see a parallel between the sorority and brothels.)

firefighter

I take the recommended zinc, vitamin D, and vitamin C everyday.  I believe those vitamins and minerals may strengthen the body's immune system.  Also, people should practice cleanliness by washing their hands and using sanitizers after contact with anyone or anything too.  In addition to the above preventive advice, people should seek medical attention at the first sign of coronavirus symptoms. 

I take hydroxychloroquine once a week although it may arguably be a preventative medication for coronavirus.  Hydroxychloroquine is primarily used for treatment of malaria and auto-immune diseases lupus & rheumatoid arthritis.   

A sorority house of 50 girls could be compared to a brothel of several Courtesans because both live in close proximity.  The Ladies can wear masks in both situations but social distancing would be a problem due to the close living quarters.
NRA Benefactor Member

Slayer

It is all about the  government  inducing  panic into   the  minds of the sheeple.
And about "RESPECT MY AU-THO-RO-TIE" attitude of the government.
Let it run its course....

pearl pleaser

Slayer, you obviously don't know anyone who has gotten in. I know five - two of them spent two weeks in intensive care, and another was in a coma for four weeks. There is a lot that people don't know about this disease, but in many cases it tends to linger in numerous places of the body, including the brain. For all we know, it could remain dormant until something triggers it to activate.

So, the fear is very real. And since your current President has shown absolutely no interest or sympathy in helping his own people or fighting it, I think the "panic" induction conspiracy theory you claim rings false.

Obviously, hard decisions are being made as well as sacrifices, but until there is more of a handle in understanding these things, take precautions and be thankful you're alive.

firefighter

Quote from: Slayer on Nov 01, 2020, 01:14 PM
It is all about the  government  inducing  panic into   the  minds of the sheeple.

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Nov 01, 2020, 04:43 PM
Slayer, you obviously don't know anyone who has gotten in. I know five - two of them spent two weeks in intensive care, and another was in a coma for four weeks. There is a lot that people don't know about this disease, but in many cases it tends to linger in numerous places of the body, including the brain. For all we know, it could remain dormant until something triggers it to activate.

So, the fear is very real. And since your current President has shown absolutely no interest or sympathy in helping his own people or fighting it, I think the "panic" induction conspiracy theory you claim rings false.

Obviously, hard decisions are being made as well as sacrifices, but until there is more of a handle in understanding these things, take precautions and be thankful you're alive.

President Trump enacted travel bans and endorsed preventive measure recommendations by Anthony Fauci MD.  President Trump has done everything possible to impede the spread of corona virus.  In addition, President Trump selected five top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine.  Therefore, the liberal media's reports on his mishandling of the pandemic are absolutely false. 

Furthermore, business closures are an overreaction to the pandemic.  If people desire to distance themselves from others and stay home that's acceptable, but mandatory lockdowns are against our freedom and are unacceptable.

Cuomo, Sisolak & Newsom among other liberal governors have found that they can control the people with scare tactics over the seriousness of the corona virus.  These business closures, lockdowns and other restrictions have never before been imposed upon citizens in U.S. history.  It's rumored that officials are counting people who have had other life threatening illnesses at the time of death in the corona virus figures if they tested positive for corona virus whether or not it was the primary cause of death.

If Governor Sisolak doesn't consider brothels an essential business maybe he has an agenda against LPIN.  The longer brothels are closed the more likely several will close permanently and many Courtesans may not return to LPIN.

The corona virus pandemic death percentage figures are less than the Spanish and slightly higher than the Asian & Hong Kong flu pandemics, and there were no business closures, lockdowns or restrictions during the previous pandemics.
5 of the worst Pandemics in recent U.S. history
•The 1918-19 "Spanish Flu" Pandemic. 104,500,000 U.S. population / 675,000 died = .6459%
•The 1957-58 "Asian Flu" Pandemic. 174,900,000 U.S. population / 116,000 died = .0663%
•The 1968 "Hong Kong Flu" Pandemic. 200,700,000 U.S. population / 100,000 died = .0498%
•The 2009 H1N1 "Swine Flu" Pandemic. 306,800,000 U.S. population / 12,469 died = .0041%
•The 2019 "Corona Virus" Pandemic. 328,200,000 U.S. population / 230,000 died = .0701%

Governor Sisolak isn't an impressive leader, and he may be advised by other liberal governors who aren't in favor of legal prostitution.  Governor Sisolak seems to follow California Governor Newsom's inept reactions to the corona virus to a great extent.  Newsom believes the virus can be combatted by imposing government restrictions.  However, viruses must run their course and unfortunately people with other life threatening medical conditions or deficient immune systems may succumb to the virus.  A vaccine is being developed but it takes time.  I will abide by the mask and social distancing restrictions, but business closures determined to be nonessential by the government are unconscionable and intolerable.  Free citizens should be allowed to make their own choices of businesses they patronize at their own risk.
NRA Benefactor Member

pearl pleaser

Firefighter, despite the hilarity of your second sentence, I think the one thing that we can agree on is that perhaps brothels have been unfairly targeted for continued closure if this has not been extended to massage parlours. It really needs to be an all-for-one, one-for-all proposition to be truly effective, and if it isn't, then perhaps some bias is involved.

But the truth of the matter is even if brothels are re-opened, proper safety precautions need to be implemented to protect girls and customers alike. And this frickin' disease is so insidious - so much of it remains misunderstood - that there are no guarantees.

Your stats and percentage quotes about other pandemics don't mean shit. You'll either get it or you won't.  I hope no one gets it - but what has been revealed is that different people get it to different degrees. Some recover while some don't - and I'm not talking death here, but longer-lasting effects that hit different parts of the anatomy. I'm still hoping that it isn't lying dormant in those who have "recovered," waiting for a trigger that may occur weeks, months or years from now to reactivate it.

And it hits you whether you're a Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, straight, gay, bi, young, old whatever.

This is no time to play partisan politics because the disease could care less. Whether Biden or Trump wins the election, more has to be done about this than is being done - and if the President isn't the one to do it, who is?

Wishing you all health and safety.

Quote from: firefighter on Nov 02, 2020, 09:21 AM
Quote from: Slayer on Nov 01, 2020, 01:14 PM

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Nov 01, 2020, 04:43 PM

President Trump enacted travel bans and endorsed preventive measure recommendations by Anthony Fauci MD.  President Trump has done everything possible to impede the spread of corona virus.  In addition, President Trump selected five top pharmaceutical companies to develop a vaccine.  Therefore, the liberal media's reports on his mishandling of the pandemic are absolutely false. 

Furthermore, business closures are an overreaction to the pandemic.  If people desire to distance themselves from others and stay home that's acceptable, but mandatory lockdowns are against our freedom and are unacceptable.

Cuomo, Sisolak & Newsom among other liberal governors have found that they can control the people with scare tactics over the seriousness of the corona virus.  These business closures, lockdowns and other restrictions have never before been imposed upon citizens in U.S. history.  It's rumored that officials are counting people who have had other life threatening illnesses at the time of death in the corona virus figures if they tested positive for corona virus whether or not it was the primary cause of death.

If Governor Sisolak doesn't consider brothels an essential business maybe he has an agenda against LPIN.  The longer brothels are closed the more likely several will close permanently and many Courtesans may not return to LPIN.

The corona virus pandemic death percentage figures are less than the Spanish and slightly higher than the Asian & Hong Kong flu pandemics, and there were no business closures, lockdowns or restrictions during the previous pandemics.
5 of the worst Pandemics in recent U.S. history
•The 1918-19 "Spanish Flu" Pandemic. 104,500,000 U.S. population / 675,000 died = .6459%
•The 1957-58 "Asian Flu" Pandemic. 174,900,000 U.S. population / 116,000 died = .0663%
•The 1968 "Hong Kong Flu" Pandemic. 200,700,000 U.S. population / 100,000 died = .0498%
•The 2009 H1N1 "Swine Flu" Pandemic. 306,800,000 U.S. population / 12,469 died = .0041%
•The 2019 "Corona Virus" Pandemic. 328,200,000 U.S. population / 230,000 died = .0701%

Governor Sisolak isn't an impressive leader, and he may be advised by other liberal governors who aren't in favor of legal prostitution.  Governor Sisolak seems to follow California Governor Newsom's inept reactions to the corona virus to a great extent.  Newsom believes the virus can be combatted by imposing government restrictions.  However, viruses must run their course and unfortunately people with other life threatening medical conditions or deficient immune systems may succumb to the virus.  A vaccine is being developed but it takes time.  I will abide by the mask and social distancing restrictions, but business closures determined to be nonessential by the government are unconscionable and intolerable.  Free citizens should be allowed to make their own choices of businesses they patronize at their own risk.

RachelVarga

Well, you want to know what I think? We all just need to chill out and masturbate until the brothel opens back up.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X