News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

So how do we get the Ladies to come back?

Started by Just Tom, Apr 13, 2014, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

we had some fun conversations going there, what happened?  we have a new front door but seamless transition by the forum, so hopefully they'll come back....unless someone dropped the iPad in the sink again..... :'(
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Not sure but I think someone swiped 1 not to long ago.  Phe Phe posted some for me when I was out there this last trip.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Maybe There all booked up & can't get to the ipad!!!! There all having a screaming O !!!!! One of those deals where the top of there head flies off & the flood gates open & the guy walks out all scratched up with a dazed look on his face. Saying wow I'm glad I had a v8!

Jagged

with nice warm weather.   They   R  probably  laying  out by  the  pool in the back.

Alexia

I'm here guys. I'll be in house thru Easter.

And Jagged I'm so excited that it is getting warmer out b/c I love laying out naked by the pool in the summertime. I frequently end up being part of the house tours hehe

Seven

I'm back! I'm not a huge fan of technology and prefer to spend my time with Mother Nature so I've been in my garden! I have a desire to keep in touch with everyone though so I'll suck it up and get on every once in a while!

Cobia

Quote from: Seven on Apr 15, 2014, 12:20 AM
I'm back! I'm not a huge fan of technology and prefer to spend my time with Mother Nature so I've been in my garden! I have a desire to keep in touch with everyone though so I'll suck it up and get on every once in a while!

Good for you....thanks.

What's in your garden?
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Silverado

Good question Cobia. Let me make a guess.  Maybe ......... Cucumbers?

Phoenix

:o  ;D  ;D  :-X oh now you bring up my name when i was telling you some hush hus behind the secenes stuff about the dissapearing iapd... ???  ;D tee hee hee...i heard about it from sooo many people i thought eveybody knew  ;D

Silverado

Tom, thanks. It appears that you got things on here going again.

Phoenix

Tom is great at encouraging us on sooo many levels..squirts to you Tom ;D :-*

Seven

Quote from: Silverado on Apr 15, 2014, 02:21 AM

I do have cucumbers! As well as onions, carrots, beets, all sorts of peppers, watermelon, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, spinach, lettuce, kale, and lots of herbs!

Cobia

Quote from: Seven on Apr 16, 2014, 05:37 PM
Quote from: Silverado on Apr 15, 2014, 02:21 AM

I do have cucumbers! As well as onions, carrots, beets, all sorts of peppers, watermelon, corn, tomatoes, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, spinach, lettuce, kale, and lots of herbs!

Dang......now that is a garden.  I only have peppers planted this yr.....oh...I do have 1 strawberry plant left.  The cut ants done them in.