News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Showers

Started by renorunner, Jul 31, 2016, 05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renorunner

Quote from: Aubrey on Aug 01, 2016, 01:35 AM
There's an individual basis with every lady with every client so it's hard at times to answer these things for everyone, so don't be afraid to speak up in the negotiating room about any of your wants. We ladies like to say YES. I personally don't mind throwing my hair in a clip 😘 I'm most likely coming out with sex hair anyhow 😏😉

I actually think it was you that hoped in there with me I enjoyed it and helped me relax a bit more!
Aubrey can you shoot me an email on here?

Silverado

It does depend on the lady. But I have had some ladies jump right in. Some of my most amazing memories are from my showers with Maya! I miss those times with her!

Aubree

I'm well aware I did 😉😉

renorunner

Quote from: Aubrey on Aug 02, 2016, 07:43 PM
I'm well aware I did 😉😉
I would love a shower or even a bath with Aubrey I haven't been lucky enough to experience that yet! Maybe my next party!

MrEd73

Bath time is fun...I'm bringing my sailboat and rubber duckie :o don't laugh but I love bubbles
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 03, 2016, 04:29 AM
Quote from: MrEd73 on Aug 02, 2016, 11:46 PM
Bath time is fun...I'm bringing my sailboat and rubber duckie :o don't laugh but I love bubbles
oh yeah :) love hot tubs, jacuzzis, warm pool.
Bring the rubber duckies and I will supply the bubbles. 

I hope you get in with me
Just roll with it.

renorunner

I am for sure going ask for the girl to get in with me when I shower the next time I'm out there!

renorunner

I got to have shower time today and it was amazing!!