Remembering Sept 11 and Red Skelton's The Pledge of Allegiance

Started by Anonymous person, Sep 12, 2015, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Traveling   around  Wisconsin  and   Minnesota   yesterday   I swear some awesome   tributes put up by firefighters . Let's all take  a  moment  to  thank  them .

NorthMnMan

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Sep 12, 2015, 11:08 PM
Traveling   around  Wisconsin  and   Minnesota   yesterday   I swear some awesome   tributes put up by firefighters . Let's all take  a  moment  to  thank  them .
[/size][/font]       

Absolutely true, lumberjack ! Whenever a disaster of any type occurs, there is always an immediate response from specialized units from our state, either civilian or military, and distance never deters them !  Also, on 9-11, a young man from Minnesota was a leader in attempting to regain control of the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania. We also sent a large percentage of our young men and women off to serve in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars that followed.

By the way; what part of Minnesota were you driving through yesterday ?

Phoenix

lumberjack0306

NorthMnMan

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Sep 25, 2015, 05:45 PM
I was north of Lake mi lacs Atkins

Ok, that is about 2 1/2 hours Southeast of me. Actually just over 100 miles as the crow flies, but with all of our lakes, the roads meander quite a bit !

Phoenix

heeeeyyy Lumber Jack good to see you back on the forum and hopefully soon you will be back to me at the ranch  ;)