News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch - First Tour of Duty

Started by RachelVarga, Aug 07, 2016, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

A few months ago it became clear to me that for various reasons I did not like where I worked. I did a lot of research and talked with a lot of people. I made pros and cons lists and after reviewing all I had gathered, I knew that the place I wanted to go to was the Mustang Ranch Resort. I was accepted initially and it was clear that this was the best move for me but before I started I spoke with Jennifer on the phone. I had a list of questions ready and she answered them all. A lot of them were about things I had heard from various negative resources. We talked about them and I felt everything was on the up and up so I flew out there. She picked me up and we drove back to the Ranch. She was very nice and since she had been in this line of work for a long time, I felt she understood the needs of women. We got there and I was prepared to leave if anything was said to me that wasn't true. Well, I stayed 17 days so that's a good sign that everything worked out fine. The entire time I was there she was very helpful and took good care of me and made me feel very welcome. I have zero complaints about her and like her a lot. She was honest with me and never told me any crazy things like, "Our girls make 10k a day". I met Tara the Madam and she was sweet and had a great aura about her. She was there to answer any questions I had and I felt like someone actually gave a shit. Between the two of them I was already happy that I made the choice to go there.

The girls were nice and friendly and Russia Doll and I got along very well. I felt no feelings of cattiness among the girls. I met the owner, Lance Gilman, and he was a soft spoken gentleman. He was cordial and laid back, he never touched me, grabbed my ass, or said anything sexual. He wasn't like that towards any of the girls. The total opposite of where I had come from. It's obvious he is a good businessman because of his track record with the Tahoe Reno industrial center. This business acumen translates over into other projects of his because the Mustang is top notch. When we helped out in the restaurant, Lance thanked us and said something that made me feel really good. He said, "None of this exists without the girls". He has a sincerity about him that told made me feel good.

The Ranch itself runs smoothly with very little drama. The bedrooms are very nice and comfortable and I had my own mini fridge, AC, and best of all, my own bathroom with shower and big tub. This might not seem very important but coming from my last place of employment it was pretty good upgrade. I love the art too. I have been told there is $8 million dollars in art on the walls and that's probably a good estimate.

The kitchen has three kinds of milk, orange juice, fresh fruit, soups, yogurts, and snacks of various kinds like candy bars and what not. We have 4 chefs that cook pretty much anything so I ate steak and grilled salmon. It was so good and they were cool and made us what we wanted. That was awesome! Thanks guys! You rock! All I can say is this, we eat well and there is no need for meatless Mondays since we have chefs on site.

In the evening I didn't see any girls stone drunk passing out on the floor and if there happens to be a party or event or a lot of loud noise we can sleep peacefully across the parking lot at the seraglio which is fenced and has security patrols for us all night long. I'm there to work, not get drunk and party all night. There is going to be noise but the walls aren't paper thin and I think the girls generally respect each other.

Speaking of partying, I got parties every day I was there except two but I was not feeling well on those two days. Most of my parties were not CWMC guys because a lot of them had parties planned well before I arrived, but they were great guys to talk to. I partied with a few but the rest of my parties were not related to that event and traffic was really good. The setup is a little different than other places because you aren't going straight to a lineup unless the customer requests it and that takes place elsewhere. You enter into the bar area where there is a lot of space with barstools, tables, and booths so it feels more natural. I like to meet the customers in the bar because it is more normal for humans to congregate and talk and I get to know them a little because I don't party with everyone. Sometimes I just say no.

Contrary to popular belief we are not chained to the bar. We have breaks and can use our phones outside or in the back away from customers and we can keep it in our purse. It's to protect customer's privacy and it makes good sense, plus no one wants to see you with your face buried in your phone or running around the bar playing Pokémon Go. Think about it, when you go to work do you just wander off and do whatever you like? No, you go to your cubicle or work truck and do your job. That is why I am there. My job is to stay in the bar area and talk with customers. So this whole load of nonsense about not being able to talk to family or whoever is just that, nonsense and not true. I called home plenty of times while I was there. The cell service is good for me and I have high speed data with no problem. 

Overall I had a good time, made good money, and met a lot of really great people. The girls took me in and made me feel at home and Jennifer and Tara treated me as if I had always been there. Much love to those two.

Rachel Varga
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Navyguy

Its the same on the customer side as well.

I have been to two brothels in the Carson City area, and then the mustang.  Mustang was my first one 13 years ago, and it hasn't changed at all.

The girls there are respectable.  They dont mind spending 2-3 hours just "talking".  In carson city, it was like speed dating.  They only had 15 minutes to sell themselves, and if they felt they werent going to get anything, they would move on to someone else.  I have spend many times just sitting in the mustand ranch bar, and have had 2-3 girls just sitting there with me, either talking about random things, or watching another girl do some hula hooping.

The girls at the mustang don't care about trying to milk someone of the funds.  It really means alot to many people to try and get to know a girl first before deciding if they want to party, and usually I mingle with a new girl for one-two hours before even making the way to the back.  The best part, even if i choose not to party with a girl, they still don't mind hanging out and talking, even when other clients that they could possibly party with are in the room.

This really means alot, at least to me anyway.  The facilities are very homely, the staff is great, the food is awesome.  Jennifer and Tara care about the customers as much as the girls do (Heck, last time I was there it was like 4am, and after a party they wanted to comp me a room since i was so tired, didnt want me to drive back to reno...I managed though).  Find me an establishment that can do any better then the mustang, and that will be the day the world ends.

I am so looking forward to my trip in a couple weeks.

MrEd73

This is why I'm excited to visit. If I'm welcomed like this...I might not leave. It's amazing what happens when you treat your employees with respect and kindness. Thank you for writing this Rachel. You are the bomb
Just roll with it.

renorunner

That's what I like about it also I never feel rushed even though sometimes I am In a hurry the girl is never in a hurry!

MrEd73

Just roll with it.

RachelVarga

Thank you. I just wrote what I saw and felt. I like the Mustang.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrEd73

Quote from: RachelVarga on Aug 07, 2016, 10:10 PM
Thank you. I just wrote what I saw and felt. I like the Mustang.

And we like you!!
Just roll with it.

lumberjack0306

Love the mustang , Ike to get to  know  more  about  the   ladies . Have gone way out of what I  thought  was  my comfort  zone   after talking  to   various   ladies  and   have always  had  an amazing  time 

dreamscometrue

Finally got to read this...glad to hear that things are so much better for you. No more this and that and now you have made to where things are good. I'm happy that you are happy where you are. And I hope that this second tour is the same.

clevelandbrowns01

Rachel Varga -  That was a very insightful, honest, and interesting summary. Thank you for that. You are obviously intelligent as well as beautiful.

TRKConsulting

This was a great read. I feel the same way about the place. I call it my home away from home. I've visited Carson City & it just doesn't compare.

Hope things continue to go well for you!

RachelVarga

MrEd73 - Thank you and I am thankful for that!

lumberjack0306 - I think the girls are more experienced and with the new girls I myself try to give advice if asked for it and will help them however I can.

dreamscometrue - You are always a sweetheart and I really enjoy chatting with you!

clevelandbrowns01 - Thank you. I tried to write an honest review and wanted to highlight the people that were good to me. Thank you for the lovely compliment.

TRK Consulting - We are on the same page. I feel very comfortable there and very safe. This was important to me. They take very good care of us.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

dreamscometrue

I've been enjoying chatting with you too. Normally, most girls just try to sell themselves to me by being explicit and all but you...you're different. You are a pleasant surprise. You actually talk to to me. I like it.

RachelVarga

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Sep 10, 2016, 11:36 PM
I've been enjoying chatting with you too. Normally, most girls just try to sell themselves to me by being explicit and all but you...you're different. You are a pleasant surprise. You actually talk to to me. I like it.

You're a good guy. I enjoy our conversations a lot.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Hardwired

Very nicely written and in depth.