News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Year, New Mustang

Started by Bailey Rose, Feb 24, 2019, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bailey Rose

I began working at MR October 2016; And I must say I love the atmosphere so far this year. We now have couples dinner specials on Mondays, karaoke on Tuesdays, and Western/line dancing on Wednesdays. We also have live music a few nights out of the week. If you haven't stop by lately, you should!!! Good vibes, great food, and of course there are the beautiful ladies. Also our website is fantastic !!! Don't forget to check out the "mustang clips" and become a fan of the ladies who have very special adult clips for you.

Bailey
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Cobia

Quote from: Bailey Rose on Feb 24, 2019, 07:30 PM
I began working at MR October 2016; And I must say I love the atmosphere so far this year. We now have couples dinner specials on Mondays, karaoke on Tuesdays, and Western/line dancing on Wednesdays. We also have live music a few nights out of the week. If you haven't stop by lately, you should!!! Good vibes, great food, and of course there are the beautiful ladies. Also our website is fantastic !!! Don't forget to check out the "mustang clips" and become a fan of the ladies who have very special adult clips for you.

Bailey

I agree with ya Bailey and YOU  are a huge asset also.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Bailey,

I partied with you the first or second week you were in the house. You are a sweetheart and a Great member of the Mustang hospitality group!😘 I'm glad you chose to Make the Mustang your "Brothel home"
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bailey Rose

Bailey,

I partied with you the first or second week you were in the house. You are a sweetheart and a Great member of the Mustang hospitality group!😘 I'm glad you chose to Make the Mustang your "Brothel home"

To: SixT9er,

Yes I would never forget our party together!!! It was my very first trip. Very memorable for me as well.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

SixT9er

Quote from: Bailey Rose on Feb 25, 2019, 04:34 AM
Bailey,

To: SixT9er,

Yes I would never forget our party together!!! It was my very first trip. Very memorable for me as well.
That's very sweet of you to say! Now I'm worried!😜
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Bart.Pimpson

Karaoke on Tuesdays?  Man, why do I keep scheduling my trips out on Thursdays and Fridays?