News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*&^%$# AMERICAN AIRLINES..........

Started by Cobia, Jun 11, 2019, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

I found this old picture guys. If you Zoom In and squint.

You can see Cobia billions of years ago on his first ever flight to a legal brothel. 😁😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 22, 2019, 10:50 AM

You can see Cobia billings of years ago on his first ever flight to a legal brothel. 😁😁😁

Damn....... I hate it when you are right.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 22, 2019, 01:09 PM

You can see Cobia billings of years ago on his first ever flight to a legal brothel. 😁😁😁

I thought you would like that one buddy.😄😄🖖🏼

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 22, 2019, 01:34 PM

omg 😂😂😂 you fellas are too funny... haven't seen that cartoon in a looonnnngggg time
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Oct 23, 2019, 10:46 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 22, 2019, 01:34 PM

omg 😂😂😂 you fellas are too funny... haven't seen that cartoon in a looonnnngggg time

The Boomerang website which I think has a monthly Fee has the entire Hannah Barbara library has all the episodes, and if your TV provider carries it. ME TV shows the Flintstones nightly and Sunday mornings.

Ironman

Most of you alls think the Flintstones was  cartoon version of the Honeymooners, but it reality it was secretly created by Cobia, and based on what life was like back in his very early adult life billions of years ago but Cobia is for the most part a modest man. So rather than make the show about him.

He chose to have the show focus on his two best friends back in that stage of his life Fred and Barney.

Its also its also a poorly kept secret in Cobia's very early brothel hoping days his two wing men were Fred and Barney.

Little known fact number 2 Wilima & Betty were actually working Girls, anf Cobia's original first Two ATFs, but they chose to retire from lpin early and married Fred and Barney respectively.

Cobia actually does appear in the show every now and then.

Joe Rockhead. If you are curious this is a cartoon characterization of what Cobia looked like billions of years ago. He was quite the snazzy dresser back then.

Not sure about that hat though buddy.😉😆😆

Cobia

You know, some people just can't keep a secret.  ;D ;D ;D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 23, 2019, 12:40 PM

OK last one this appears to maybe be the ride Cobia secured to the stone age version of MR after getting off the plane at the airport in the first picture.😄

On a serious  note I think if I ever do anymore IM productions  and Cobia's character gets a cameo that second picture will probably be your new proxy Cobia in the Monkey monger universe.😉😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Oct 23, 2019, 12:40 PM

OK last one this appears to maybe be the ride Cobia secured to the stone age version of MR after getting off the plane at the airport in the first picture.😄

On a serious  note I think if I ever do anymore IM productions  and Cobia's character gets a cameo that second picture will probably be your new proxy Cobia in the Monkey monger universe.😉😁

;D ;D ;D ;D

Ironman

Any of you alls remember the Jetsons meet the Flintstones cartoon movie?🤔🤔 Maybe I will do a Doc Who meets The Flintstones IM production. Monger Doc Who is of course  a time. So maybe I have Doc Travel back to Bedrock. He is originally going to stone age brothel hoping with Cobia aka. Joe Rockhead.🤔🤔 Fred and Barney at this point have given up on the brothels. They decided once Wilma & Betty retired from lpin to marry them. There was no point...

Any but Doc gets this brilliant Idea to take Cobia into the future to check out what will somebody be his favorite vacation spot in several billions of years.

Fred and Barney find this interesting so Wilma and Betty stay at home with Pebbles and Bam Bam and the pets Dino and Hopy.  But they consent to let Fred and Barney go on one final brothel adventure since its not every day you get to travel through time So Doc Cobia aka Joe Rockhead  Fred and all travel into 2019 to Mustang Ranch.

Bigfoot can have a cameo delivering Pizza and  Donuts for the ladies. Maybe Monkey Monger has a cameo he is hanging out with Charlotte or something like that. You can speculate that Bigfoot gave him a ride out since he was delivering pizza and donuts anyway.🤔🤔 Its just a working concept in my so called mind I may never actually put it together in a watchable format.

But what you guys at least those of you familiar with my whatever you want to call those things think?😁👍🏻 or No🙄👎🏻

Cobia

Go for it.  I think everyone likes your works.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 23, 2019, 03:07 PM
Go for it.  I think everyone likes your works.

We will. See sometime the idea plays great in my minds eye. But when I try to translate it into a watchable file the rest of you. can watch and be entertained by it just doesn't work. But I won't rule it out 😉😁

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Cobia

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 12, 2019, 03:38 AM
I like Southwest personally.

I have tried and tried to book Southwest but it says " no flights available on that date " so I change dates and it always says the same thing.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 12, 2019, 09:28 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 12, 2019, 03:38 AM
I like Southwest personally.

I have tried and tried to book Southwest but it says " no flights available on that date " so I change dates and it always says the same thing.

😥🤔 Maybe you doing it wrong!😉😉😁😁