News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Snowflakes or Seashells?

Started by RachelVarga, Dec 11, 2019, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

I grew up in heavy winters back home but I don't like winter anymore. I prefer seashells.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Dec 11, 2019, 07:44 PM
I grew up in heavy winters back home but I don't like winter anymore. I prefer seashells.

Well, I am sure you would look great in either a heavy winter coat or a skimpy beach swim suit.   :P

Cobia

Rachel I have the sea shells so come on down this summer.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

clevelandbrowns01

Seashells - that is easy.  Very tired of snowflakes and it's only been really bad for about two weeks. 

Bailey Rose

I say seashells, I love going to the beach, it's so peaceful and relaxing. And for some reason I always have to collect seashells. It's fun.
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Morgan

i think they are both beautiful....i cant choose!!!

Prospector Bob

Seashells... they're by the ocean. I can go fishin'!  ;D
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Morgan

how about seashells when its summer and snowflakes when its .....just for Christmas only lol

NavySteve

While stationed in the Navy, I had my seashells in Sunnyvale, CA. Jacksonville, FL. Charleston, SC and Pearl Harbor, HI. My snowflakes were Cleveland, OH, Leonardo, NJ, Great Lakes, IL. As much as I was not a fan of snow and cold winds coming off the Great Lakes and the Atlantic, at least we had the four seasons. Hawaii, weather wise was perfect. At $1.00 pay, the weather people on local TV would be over paid as it seemed like every day was "high will be in the 70's with lows in the 70's." If not for the cost of living, I would have retired there instead of Nebraska. Just kidding as I love it back here. Four seasons, family, farming, and Husker sports.

Gem Stoned

Snowflakes! They are so pretty and unique.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Kristina Marie

Im not one to want to live where it snows.  I love snow from a far or a once in awhile type thing.  Give me a beach and seashells any day!!! 

Cobia

Quote from: Kristina Marie on Jan 14, 2020, 09:47 PM
Im not one to want to live where it snows.  I love snow from a far or a once in awhile type thing.  Give me a beach and seashells any day!!!

I got that.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

FumbleNutts

I much prefer seashells, but somehow always end up with freakin' snowflakes  :o
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

Luna

I like both very much. It's a close call, but I'm going to say seashells. I think. Maybe. I dunno. Lol ☺️