News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

March Madness

Started by Luna, Feb 18, 2020, 02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

It's almost March Madness time, just about a month away.  What team is your favorite and do you think they will make it to the tournament? What team do you think has the best chance of winning it at this year? I'm curious...

highlander

GONZAGA!!!

They are from my home town and I attended the summer basketball camp they put on when I was a kid. Good guard play and deep at the post if Tille can stay healthy.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Michael

This proud season ticket holder is for the Kentucky Wildcats all the way.  I like their chances this year in a very wide open field.   March Madness is incredible,  especially the first weekend of the tournament.

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Duck11

Duke Blue Devils!
They're getting great play from the point guard Tre Jones. The athletic Cassius Stanley teaming with Jones is a dangerous backcourt.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Luna

I'm so surprised that they canceled the whole thing. Not just delayed or suspended, but cancelled... now we will never know who the real #1 team of the year is....

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Luna on Mar 14, 2020, 01:40 AM
I'm so surprised that they canceled the whole thing. Not just delayed or suspended, but cancelled... now we will never know who the real #1 team of the year is....

Right! It's just a wasted season. All the work, all the players' sweat... all for naught! Locally the high schools are still playing their championship tournaments, but without fans in the stands. You'd think the NCAA could have done something that instead of cancelling the whole thing. Pissed me off!  >:(
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

MrTShirt

I also think the cancellations are an over reaction.  I suspect once the panic is all over, people will realize they could have done a) or b) or c) instead of cancellations.

Luna

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 14, 2020, 04:37 PM
Right! It's just a wasted season. All the work, all the players' sweat... all for naught! Locally the high schools are still playing their championship tournaments, but without fans in the stands. You'd think the NCAA could have done something that instead of cancelling the whole thing. Pissed me off!  >:(

I agree. No fans in the stands but have limited crew for television so people could still see the game would have been a great plan.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Luna on Mar 14, 2020, 09:39 PM

I agree. No fans in the stands but have limited crew for television so people could still see the game would have been a great plan.

I know.  I always have the solution.

Just put up pictures of sexy Luna and her girlfriends. :)

Luna

Quote from: MrTShirt on Mar 14, 2020, 09:41 PM
Quote from: Luna on Mar 14, 2020, 09:39 PM

I know.  I always have the solution.

Just put up pictures of sexy Luna and her girlfriends. :)

Sounds good to me!