News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Season 2 of Drive To Survive

Started by RachelVarga, Feb 27, 2020, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelVarga

It starts tomorrow but I will wait until I get home. It's on Netflix and it follows F1 Drivers and it's really well made documentary style. Shows all the stuff that goes on and drama between drivers. There was serious drama last season so I can't wait to watch it. March I can watch my driver. Leclerc.

My future boyfriend. Lol.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

I'll let you watch the drama.  I would live to watch the engineering that goes on with each car.

(Of course, there is some exciting "engineering" with the female body as well.)   :P

Kristina Marie

Oh I just heard about this.  I can't wait to start watching it. 
Have you watched the Ford vs. Ferrari movie?

Any other Netflix recommendations?

SixT9er

Quote from: Kristina Marie on Mar 06, 2020, 03:49 PM

Ford vs Ferrari is really good

Just started watching Drive to Survive. Looking good so far

Trying to figure how Rachel has a crush on a Ferrari driver when she's Team Mercedes! Lol
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 07, 2020, 05:34 AM
Quote from: Kristina Marie on Mar 06, 2020, 03:49 PM

Ford vs Ferrari is really good

Just started watching Drive to Survive. Looking good so far

Trying to figure how Rachel has a crush on a Ferrari driver when she's Team Mercedes! Lol

Well I like teams but the drivers change teams a lot so I can cheat on Mercedes. If Daniel Ricciardo joins Ferrari in 2021 then I am changing teams.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

Just finished season 1. Definitely getting back into F1 after 30+ years of not following.
Couple observations before I watch season 2

I think Daniel Ricciardo made a big mistake moving from Redbull to Renault. Why go to the team that just supplied your team with crap engines all year? They're French! French have given the world many great things but automobiles have never been one of them! If I were him the moment I heard a "Honda" I'd have signed on the dotted line. I hope for his sake he does get to move to Ferrari in 2021

I've picked McLaren as my team to root for. I like the kid Norris and Sainz as drivers. I really want to root for Haas being the only American team & might but I think Grosjean doesn't have it after watching this season of the show. I like Magnussen, seams like a good guy.

Last & most obvious: Max Verstappen is a douche!

Ok on to season 2

2020 season starts this Saturday. I won't be able to watch but hope to find a replay
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

1. Riccardio said that he believed in the plan they have going forward. Next year his contract is up along with a lot of drivers and there are always rumors he may got to Ferarri. Personally I love him because he broke that stiff wall down and brings more fun to the sport which it needs. He left Red Bull because the Honda engine was untested and Christian Horner is a real douche.

2. McClaren is doing better. No more Fernando Alonso who is also a douche diva. Now they have two young drivers that get along very very well. No drama.

3. Hass. If they fail this year it looks like Gene Hass will pull out. They probably only resigned Grojean because no one else would join. He is always whining on the radio when he's not crashing into walls or other cars.

4. Yes, Verstappen is a douche.

5. The season will probably be shortened or even halted due to Coronavirus. Vietnam is now off the schedule and I can't imagine they will race in Italy.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SixT9er

I read that there are concerns not all of the Italian team members got out of Italy before the country was quarantined. They may be short handed in Australia & beyond.
It's going to be interesting to see the toll this outbreak takes on the races

Horner from what I've see, Is an asshole too.

I admit I have a lifetime dislike for Renault so no way I would ever think they'd do well. They must've done a helluva sales job to Daniel. I hope he goes to Ferrari

SixT9er

Just finished season 2

Looks like I was right so far, Daniel would have been better off staying at redbull as Renault sucked.

McLaren had a great season winning best of rest. I wish they ran Honda Or Merc power. I don't trust Renault.

Good to see Ocon get a seat I think he can drive & got screwed out of previous one.

Lewis Hamilton is incredible & seems to be a good (humble by F1 standards) guy. Only reason to root against him is just because you want to see someone else win, not because you dislike him.

Haas needs to get their shit together along with Williams. They were jokes. How does an F1 team not be ready for testing?!?

More hyped for the season to start. Hope I can find reliable replays

SixT9er

With the Corona Virus the start of the F1 season is postponed also. I was looking forward to the race this weekend😢

RachelVarga

Yes, I am not a happy girl! But I understand.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X