News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Laneys schedule 🥰

Started by Laney, Mar 19, 2024, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laney

Dear friends, I will be back at the ranch April 3rd-22nd!
Can't wait to see everyone 🥰🥰
Email me for appointments.
Laney@mustangranch.com You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.
Laney😇

Ironman

Quote from: Laney on Mar 19, 2024, 04:39 AMDear friends, I will be back at the ranch April 3rd-22nd!
Can't wait to see everyone 🥰🥰
Email me for appointments.
Laney@mustangranch.com You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.

Nice picture.👍🏻

SixT9er

Thanks for posting!
Perhaps we'll meet during that tour as our schedules will overlap.
I saw in the bar in passing my last trip but you were occupied & I was on my way to my room after a party
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Laney

Laney😇

Ironman

Quote from: Laney on Mar 19, 2024, 06:00 PMI hope we do meet 😘

9er is there like every other weekend!😉😃 I'm sure you will probably meet him sometime with in the next week to 10 days. He will be easy to spot.  Just picture a cross between Tom Selleck and Brad Pitt.😉😁😃

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 20, 2024, 02:58 PM

9er is there like every other weekend!😉😃 I'm sure you will probably meet him sometime with in the next week to 10 days. He will be easy to spot.  Just picture a cross between Tom Selleck and Brad Pitt.😉😁😃
You need your eyes checked buddy, I'm a cross between Shrek & Sasquatch with thinning hair & mustache with goat. With your description she'll never find me!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Ok, I had to bite my tongue to stay out of this one...... ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

easy

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 20, 2024, 04:35 PM

You need your eyes checked buddy, I'm a cross between Shrek & Sasquatch with thinning hair & mustache with goat. With your description she'll never find me!

😁😁 Guess you better Make a point to introduce yourself when you roll in probably as early as this coming weekend then.😉😀🤘🏻

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 20, 2024, 05:22 PM

Ok, I had to bite my tongue to stay out of this one...... ;D

😉😁😆

SixT9er

Back on subject
Laney will be back in house from April 3-22
I look forward to meeting her

Laney

You guys are so funny 🤣🤣
Laney😇

SixT9er

Laney,

What shift are you on this tour?

Laney

I'm 9am-9pm but I can hang out after 😁
Laney😇

SixT9er

Quote from: Laney on Apr 03, 2024, 11:53 PMI'm 9am-9pm but I can hang out after 😁
That works, thank you!