News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ada Marie

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Sep 11, 2019, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I came up to Mustang Ranch with my father and my brother. I didn't know what to expect because I never heard of the place before ever in my life. When I walked through those doors, I was like ok what's going to happen? All the girls were welcoming, which I liked. I went to the bar to get a drink, and I spotted Ada across the bar, and I was like oh my god she's drop-dead gorgeous. We locked eyes for a moment, and at first, I was nervous because I'm not too great talking to women in general, so I didn't want to sound weird. She came up to me, and we had a nice conversation, and she thought my sense of humor was funny which
I loved it because most people tend not to understand my sense of humor, but she did. When I told her that I hadn't gone all the way with a woman before she didn't mind at all. She was there to form companionship which I liked and wasn't judgmental at all, which was another thing that I liked. When we went to go party, she definitely knew what to do. And all I know is that she made my first experience a memorable one and I will definitely come back to see her again no doubt in my mind. I'm happy I lost my virginity to her.

Kristopher 2019-08-17