News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Make June Extra Juicy with Olivia, Your Brazilian Delight

Started by Olivia Lush, Jun 13, 2021, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia Lush

Hello Lovers,

Temperatures are rising, clothes are getting smaller (or just disappearing completely) and everything seems sexier and more fun. June is the perfect time for a naked swim in the clothing optional Mustang ranch pool, spend time together in a a super sexy  hot tub party under the stars in a beautiful evening or for us to get lost in each other's arms in one of the ranch's wonderful suites.

To make June extra juicy I can be all yours at the Mustang Ranch  from June 16th to 23rd

If you'd prefer to travel later in the summer, my next 2 tours are already open for appointments and scheduled as follow:

July 7th to 14th
August 11th to 18th

Despite already being fully vaccinated ,I am still being very careful and selective with my interactions, so my dance card can get booked up pretty fast.  If you would like to connect, please email me at your earliest convenience at Olivia@mustangranch.com and we can start planning your rendezvous.

I can't wait to get naked with you!

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Zylar

Can't wait to see you in August!  I've only ever had the pleasure of talking with you at the bar previously and while just conversing with you was fun and intellectually stimulating, I'm so excited to actually get the opportunity to go behind the green door with you finally   ;D

Guys - hurry up and schedule your appointments now before this smart sexy goddess has her dance card completely full!

Olivia Lush

Quote from: Zylar on Jun 17, 2021, 10:09 PM
Can't wait to see you in August!  I've only ever had the pleasure of talking with you at the bar previously and while just conversing with you was fun and intellectually stimulating, I'm so excited to actually get the opportunity to go behind the green door with you finally   ;D

Guys - hurry up and schedule your appointments now before this smart sexy goddess has her dance card completely full!

Thank you for the kind words Zylar! Can't wait to go behind the green door with you as well and show you the Olivia Lush Experience  ;)
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com