News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SHASTA'S REVIEWS

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 03, 2022, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

SHASTA'S REVIEWS
Review - I was a virgin until the really sexy Shasta took my V-CARD! Thank you for the guidance and the confidence. Sweets 2023-03-06

Review - Shasta, I very much enjoyed my time with you. I particularly liked your fun attitude and eagerness to please. My time with you and my climax was very nice. I will look for you again! 2022-11-23

Review - I recently spent time with Shasta, and she was involved every minute. She was kind, happy, and enthusiastic. Intimacy was terrific, comfortable, and most satisfying. I would love to meet up again. Thank you, Shasta! Dave 2022-10-19

Review - Shasta was wonderful. She was instantly fun, and we made an instant connection because she is a great conversationalist. I felt comfortable and well-attended the whole time I was with Shasta. The intimacy was terrific! Thank you for a beautiful experience. 2022-10-18

Review - I saw Shasta today. She is as sweet and intelligent as she is beautiful. I was so happy with our time I felt like a king. I will be back to see her soon, and I advise everyone to do the same. 2022-10-05