News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Juicy Lucy back on board

Started by Lucy, May 01, 2013, 03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy

:-*Hey everybody remember me? How are all my buddies doing? I know i been slacking on the board but,Im back baby!!! Check back with you guys soon. xoxo Juicy Lucy      p.s. miss you all :P :P

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I love you Lucy!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Redwood

Wow, four posts!  Way to go Lucy!  Great to see you getting on the board!  You're the best!

Cobia

Quote from: Lucy on May 01, 2013, 03:33 AM
:-*Hey everybody remember me? How are all my buddies doing? I know i been slacking on the board but,Im back baby!!! Check back with you guys soon. xoxo Juicy Lucy      p.s. miss you all :P :P

Welcome back Lucy........(our 24th. next time ok?)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Gus

Welcome back to the board Lucy.  I hope to visit you soon.

Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Silverado

Hi Lucy. Welcome aboard.
It was nice seeing you recently. You are looking super trim and fit. As are some of the other ladies. I heard that the Ranch has a personal trainer available for the girls. That's what I would call professional development.
Hope to see you again soon.

Cobia

Quote from: Silverado on May 02, 2013, 07:49 AM
Hi Lucy. Welcome aboard.
It was nice seeing you recently. You are looking super trim and fit. As are some of the other ladies. I heard that the Ranch has a personal trainer available for the girls. That's what I would call professional development.
Hope to see you again soon.

Yep, I agree with you Silverado....Lucy does look great even though I didn't get to spend much time with her this last trip....darn it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.