The Lovely Stella Bella!

Started by The Sandman, Jul 24, 2015, 09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sandman

After a long hiatus lasting nearly two years, I was visiting Reno with a good friend of mine who had never been before.
I decided while he was out and about with some local friends that I would make the trek out to exit 28 and headed to Wild Horse. Being that it was 2:30 am I wasn't really expecting much in the way of the selection of ladies as most had already turned in.   I walked through the door and took a seat near the bar, proceeding to take in my surroundings.

After a few minutes I was greeted by Carerra who was looking as sweet as always and with her was a beautiful young lady with long, black hair and a very pretty set of eyes.   Carerra introduced her and after a pleasant exchange, the three of us headed to the back to have a chat.  While a two girl party was encouraged I decided on some one on one time.  Carerra suggested I party with Stella and I was told she was new to the resort.  I agreed and after a little bit of talk we went through the usual process before adjourning to her room.

Stella is a very beautiful lady with a very warm and sweet personality which made me feel very relaxed and welcome.
It was hard not to stare into those pretty eyes of hers and smile when hearing her speak with a very lovely light accent.

She's got some really nice piercings as well as some sweet ink work that adorns her body which is one of my favorite things.  We started off with a shower and I can easily tell you all that the feeling of having her lather you up with those soft hands is an experience like no other.   A few kisses here and there were definitely a nice touch.  We then went to her bed and got down to the good fun.   While I won't give details I will say this much, she gives the most awesome oral and I highly reccommend anyone who chooses to party with her to experience her technique.   I didnt once feel rushed and she was very into the whole thing.  She is new right now but I know that I would definitely party with this lovely lady again!
Thank you Stella for the wonderful time and I hope to see you again!

:D :D :D :D

Lancelot Link

Quote from: The Sandman on Jul 24, 2015, 09:39 PMwhen hearing her speak with a very lovely light accent.
Ooooo... did you say "accent"?  What sort of accent?   ;D

The Sandman

I'm not gonna say because it's so lovely you've gotta experience it for yourself.   :D

Emma

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jul 24, 2015, 09:56 PM
Quote from: The Sandman on Jul 24, 2015, 09:39 PMwhen hearing her speak with a very lovely light accent.
Ooooo... did you say "accent"?  What sort of accent?   ;D

I agree with Sandman... Come visit again and find out for yourself! ;D xo Emma