News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Famous Tag Teams

Started by Just Tom, Jan 16, 2014, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

there have been some famous tag teams in the past at the Mustang....the Monroe Maulers, the Strawberry Swirl, Starrs over Carolina, or a Starry Night in Cheyenne are the few i can remember....

But what i want to know from the present Ladies is, who's the best tag team, the best two girl party, on hand now?
  looking at the line up  i have a few ideas, like Stevie Ray and Shayne; Aubree and Carrera look like a likely duo, Victoria and Dixie have the early morning act down....

and we need some good catchy names for these teams too....

Come on Ladies, tell us who you like to work with, and why.....   i dare you
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Shayne

Shayne and Stevie Ray... When more than a mouthful is a GREAT thing!
Think you can handle us?? I dare you.. Xoxo
Xoxo Shayne:)

Just Tom

Quote from: Shayne on Jan 16, 2014, 11:32 AM
Shayne and Stevie Ray... When more than a mouthful is a GREAT thing!
Think you can handle us?? I dare you.. Xoxo

I am saving myself up for this sometime this spring

Victoria

You know Dixie and I are a great team! We are bonkers together! Just ask the bed in the safari suite! We ripped it right out of the wall!

caveman

That's hot!! ;D Tag team that's another fanacy . I see a ring & ladies with knee & elbow pads. High heel boots a long with the round numbers. I see Phoenix jumping off the top rope on to some ones  shoulders & spinning around there head!!! :o :o :o Than there is a pause & one lady walks around with the number saying end of that round. I think it's napy time. To much excitement for one day.

Just Tom

Quote from: Victoria on Jan 16, 2014, 04:25 PM
You know Dixie and I are a great team! We are bonkers together! Just ask the bed in the safari suite! We ripped it right out of the wall!

that would be an eye opening experience, so i guess you two would be 'an eye opener'

Just Tom

i forgot about a tag team presently working, "The Twin Towers", of Harley and Mustang Sally....

but there has to be some other wonderful teams there, where are you Ladies?

caveman

How about Jaylnn & Aubree didn't they do some tag team action or was that just on each other!!! ;D ;D I do remember when they had there show that they were always together touching. The two of them together would be a show I would want to see. Throw in Mustang Sally,Harley,Geiveve, Phoenix, Careara,Victoria,Jean ,Amira, Maya,& any ladies I missed. Have the gorgeus Ladies of wrestle like what was on TV!!! ;D ;D You could have a ring & there all around it. Two in the ring with there victim & every 15 minutes or so one tag another lady. They switch out!!!! :o :o :o :o That is to much excitement for one night! Time to go to bed so I can dream about it & the ladies!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)  Maybe if I dream hard enough it will really happen! ;D ;D ;D

Just Tom

.......must...... make.... one ...... post.... per ...day..... pant, pant, gasp, gulp, gasp, pant, pant.....

still hoping some Ladies will chime in here

Phoenix

We got cha Tom suck suck swallow

Victoria

Tickle tickle squeeze squeeze!

Maya

How about me + (insert any lady of your choice here)= a great time!!

I love having a reason to get friendly  with any of the lovely ladies here :-)
The ones I have had such fun in not only one but plenty of times are: Jean, Jay Lynn, Hazel, Phoenix, Dixie, Ayana & Alexia to name a few.

If you are for the challenge come out & start the tagging..hehee   :-)

Phoenix

Oh yes I we got bit by her luv bug ;)

caveman

I still see the gorgus women of wreskling in my mind. One lady tags out & the other comes in saying it's my turn. ;) ;) ;) You ladies have the wrestling clothes on & it be in a ring like TV! ;D ;D Oh crap are you talking about something to get you stirred up! :o :o  When you ladies win you all come in the ring & pile on. :o :o Time to hit the showers! ;D ;D ;D

Just Tom