News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

💟 All about Laney

Started by Laney, Mar 29, 2024, 03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laney

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself a little more on here.

27 year old natural blonde.
I have a medium amount of tattoos
I'm a huge animal lover, I'm really just a lover in general.
I would describe my personality as respectful, happy, sexual, and open minded.
I'm such a southern girl. It just falls right out of my mouth, you'll notice if you get the time to meet with me 😉
I specialize in virgin experiences. Making someone's first time special bring me pure joy
I love a GFE as well. I want to make feel wanted, happy, safe.
My room is a safe space.
I hope to meet everyone soon and thank you to whomever reads this 💗 💖

Laney😇

mackdaddy_69

Welcome to the board Laney.

SixT9er

Great intro!
Hope to meet you next month
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

In the current here, and now how do you define medium amount of tattoos?

Just saying because in the here and now it is actually more difficult to find a lady with zero tattoos. When I first started going to the brothels many moons ago more than 2 was a lot.  Now 2 depending on where and how big would be minimal.😃😃

Laney

I have 9 tattoos, most small, and the big ones are usually covered with clothes on 😉
Laney😇

Ironman

Quote from: Laney on Mar 29, 2024, 03:31 PMI have 9 tattoos, most small, and the big ones are usually covered with clothes on 😉

Thanks for answering my question. Tattoos don't really bother me unless you have a big one on your butt!

I also don't get face tattoos.  That is probably just me though.

Laney

Yeah face tattoos aren't for me either. Can't ruin my pretty face 😉 all of my tattoos are meaningful and special to me. Except I do have two pink bows on my thighs under my butt cheeks. I call those my tie backs 🤣🤣🤣
Laney😇

Ironman

Quote from: Laney on Mar 30, 2024, 03:35 PMYeah face tattoos aren't for me either. Can't ruin my pretty face 😉 all of my tattoos are meaningful and special to me. Except I do have two pink bows on my thighs under my butt cheeks. I call those my tie backs 🤣🤣🤣

😃😃

SixT9er

Quote from: Laney on Mar 30, 2024, 03:35 PMYeah face tattoos aren't for me either. Can't ruin my pretty face 😉 all of my tattoos are meaningful and special to me. Except I do have two pink bows on my thighs under my butt cheeks. I call those my tie backs 🤣🤣🤣
I've gotten past my ink aversion except for the Face. From what I've seen of yours from pics yours are not distracting or overdone which I appreciate
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Laney

Laney😇

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Mar 30, 2024, 10:52 PM
I've gotten past my ink aversion except for the Face. From what I've seen of yours from pics yours are not distracting or overdone which I appreciate

So basically good thing Post Malone is not a female, and a Mustang Ranch girl.  Consensus seems to be leaning towards no face tattoos.😉😁😄