What Do You Think Makes The Mustang Ranch THE Spot To Be In NV?

Started by KittiMinx, Oct 19, 2018, 04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

The hospitality really does make this place unique and special for sure. I couldn't be happier!

Anika

Having worked at a couple brothels, the Mustang definitely treats its ladies well.  The support from staff, and encouragement from management to flourish is definitely the biggest bonus.  With a large supply of generous customers, this will definitely be the perfect working environment.  So, all you generous gentlemen, couples, and women who adore spoiling yourselves, come on in and don't be shy!  Xo, Anika

Cobia

Quote from: KittiMinx on Dec 27, 2018, 05:40 PM
The hospitality really does make this place unique and special for sure. I couldn't be happier!

I agree.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

Besides all that has been previously mentioned I'd like to add that another thing that makes the Mustang so special is that it caters to everyone. The average guy can go in and usually find a Lady he can have a great time with for an hr In Her room and the guy who looks for more can book extended parties in beatiful suites and bungalows if that's what they desire.

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

KittiMinx

Quote from: SixT9er on Dec 27, 2018, 09:53 PM
Besides all that has been previously mentioned I'd like to add that another thing that makes the Mustang so special is that it caters to everyone. The average guy can go in and usually find a Lady he can have a great time with for an hr In Her room and the guy who looks for more can book extended parties in beatiful suites and bungalows if that's what they desire.

That is so very true! There's a lot of variety here - literally something for everyone! I love that there's even a dungeon room for those with more extreme tastes.

Have I mentioned how warm and friendly everyone here is? Both Ladies and Staff alike?