News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cherry

Started by Thumper, Oct 18, 2014, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumper

Meat a new lady today at the ranch.  Cherry a petite long haired brunette that is astounding beautiful.  This lady is so pretty and nice that she could hold her own again Carerra.  I may have to start showing up in the middle of the night.

Thumper :P

Cobia

Quote from: Thumper on Oct 18, 2014, 11:12 PM
Meat a new lady today at the ranch.  Cherry a petite long haired brunette that is astounding beautiful.  This lady is so pretty and nice that she could hold her own again Carerra.  I may have to start showing up in the middle of the night.

Thumper :P

Hey buddy , is she my type? :)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Thumper

Old Buddy,  I was kind of hoping that she was both of our types.  The first time I saw her walk through the bar, I though that I had swallowed my heart.  The pictures on the web site do not do her justice.  Her personality is even better.   Larry; (Thumper;) :P

SixT9er

Cherry is a beauty no doubt.

Wish she offered what I was looking for....
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

johann

I saw Cherry on my last trip up to the Mustang Ranch, but didn't get the chance to party with her.

However she looked absolutely gorgeous from across the bar.  Definitely on my to do list.