News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CWMC, who's in and what are we doing?

Started by Just Tom, Jul 01, 2015, 01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

inquiring minds want to know...who's gonna be in the house that week (July 16 to the 19th) (c'mon Ladies, let us know so we can plan ahead)

should we be buying new water cannons? bringing our swim trunks (optional) for a pool gathering?
who's going to be proudly wearing their Hawaiian shirts and partying around the clock?

i heard rumors of Karaoke too, which is fun to watch, but i am not too sure about me singing in public

so who's gonna be there? sounds like the party of the summer to me...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Naomi

Well go ahead and start planning for a spectacular time.  I will be there Until the 21st ! (Woot-woot) party time for sure.! -Naomi  ;)

shooter

As always Thursday night is the Official Hawaiian Shirt Night for CWMC.

I am in.  Not for Karaoke, but for the party part at least.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Roxanne

Foxy Roxy is in as well and ready to play!! I will be here until the 20th  :D   :-* For all of you gentleman who have yet to check out my pictures come get the preview.  :) I can't wait to meet you.
Xoxo

Roxanne

SeattleSun

I think I am going fishing, salmon season just opened in WA.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Man's age old delima,

Pussy

Or

Fish

firefighter

Quote from: shooter on Jul 01, 2015, 03:17 AM
As always Thursday night is the Official Hawaiian Shirt Night for CWMC.

I am in.  Not for Karaoke, but for the party part at least.

I plan to arrive at Mustang Ranch on Thursday July 16th at about 5:00 pm.

As for what we're doing, I hope to be having sex with my newfound love! :-* 
Afterward maybe we can cavort in the pool area with the Ladies. ;)

I have a couple of flowered shirts that I can wear, and I hope they qualify as Hawaiian shirts. 8)
I'll bring swim trunks (Hawaiian too) this year just in case I take a dip in the pool, since I'm bashful. :-[

CWMC 19th Annual Meeting Schedule
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/CWMCM19/ 

Just Tom

did i mention the 5 cent mustache rides for the Ladies?  and the midnight gravity powered shopping cart races in the parking lot?

Jenny

Well count me in ill be there july 15 to the 28 cant waite

KC

I plan to be in Reno for CWMC from July 16th thru July 19th... Can someone post a schedule of events?

KC

firefighter

Quote from: KC on Jul 02, 2015, 03:40 AM
I plan to be in Reno for CWMC from July 16th thru July 19th... Can someone post a schedule of events?

KC

CWMC Nineteenth Annual Meeting Schedule http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/CWMCM19/

July 15th Wednesday morning Tamarack breakfast meeting at 10:00 am.

July 16th Thursday morning Tamarack breakfast meeting at 10:00 am.

July 16th Thursday early evening Mustang Ranch "Hawaiian Shirt Night" starting at 5:00 pm.

July 17th Friday morning Tamarack breakfast meeting at 10:00 am.

July 17th Friday early evening Awards Banquet happy hour at 5:00 pm & dinner at 6:00 pm (confirmed guests to be notified).
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=19157.msg228776#msg228776

July 18th Saturday morning picnic at 10:00 am (confirmed guests to be notified).
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=18706.msg223965#msg223965

July 19th Sunday morning Tamarack breakfast meeting at 10:00 am.

KC

How about a Mustang Ranch schedule of events now?? Thanks...

KC

Just Tom

KC: just for you....Schedule of events at Wildhorse/Mustang for CWMC, July 15 to 19th....all, of course, subject to change and permission of Tara

mustache rides start when i get there, although Shooter may have to spell me occasionally so i can have an ale, KC, you are bringing your mustache, right?
Midnight shopping cart races happen at midnight, every night, (if i can steal some carts that don't have locking wheels)
last we knew the pool party is Thursday evening, (hoping Emma can confirm, and join us![/u])
post banquet party (?victory party?) at Wildhorse Friday night after about 8 PM, usually a raffle in here somewheres...
post picnic Karaoke party rumored on Saturday night, but i am not signing, nope de nope de nope nope nope...aint gonna do it...
Sunday, recovery and evacuation, just don't get caught by the guy that washes the barroom floor out with the firehose..

that's pretty much how i remember it going.... ::)

come one, come all, we'd like to meet you

KC

Thanks Tom... I am bringing my mustache and beard. I got my confirmation from Sheri for the picnic and I my confirmation from Goldie for the banquet. I will arrive on Thursday afternoon and I will leave on Sunday morning. You need to sing. I have sang Karaoke many times. My specialty is Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. What is your specialty? All My Exes Live in Texas???  😊

KC

Just Tom

well i would like to say my specialty would be '60 minute man' , but then i would be fibbing  8)

Oddball

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 01, 2015, 09:32 PM
I think I am going fishing, salmon season just opened in WA.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Man's age old delima,

Pussy

Or

Fish

No brainer for me.  I'll take my pussies over the fish every time!  Fish tend to start to stink up the place after a while (they don't do well when not in their natural habitat - water), and they aren't very cuddly...
;D

Everyone have fun during CWMC!