Author Topic: 🍒🍒Who Wants to Pop My Anal Cherry? 🍒🍒  (Read 10028 times)

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
Re: 🍒🍒Who Wants to Pop My Anal Cherry? 🍒🍒
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2020, 07:31:56 PM »
What is your favorite lube for anal? Also, maybe a double penetration party could be in the works.

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2020, 04:59:17 AM »
Hey,
   The date right now for ranch reopening is April 30th at midnight, we are being very hopeful. Please check in before then so I can reconfirm that date. We are all taking things day by day, but itís starting to look up. Today, I read an article that the prediction of mortality has gone down and that a company has entered phase one in a vaccine trial.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

When does the ranch want open back up again? It would depend on my schedule but I would like to meet up with you Drew.

mackdaddy_69

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2020, 04:06:03 AM »
When does the ranch want open back up again? It would depend on my schedule but I would like to meet up with you Drew.

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2020, 10:48:26 PM »
Hey Ironman,
   Thank you so much!

The ranch is opening soon, and I donít have a Anal cherry popping on my books. Where is my Romeo of Anal, are you him?

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Romeo of Anal?🤔🤣🤣🤣 I like the way you phrased that pretty lady.👍🏻

Ironman

• Chief Instigator of the Mustang Ranch Forum.😉😁
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2020, 07:28:25 AM »
The ranch is opening soon, and I donít have a Anal cherry popping on my books. Where is my Romeo of Anal, are you him?

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Romeo of Anal?🤔🤣🤣🤣 I like the way you phrased that pretty lady.👍🏻

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2020, 12:56:12 AM »

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2020, 03:39:25 AM »
I would advise everyone, just to keep an eye out for that office date. I will be there opening day, and probably be there for around 3 week. I have some personal things mid-June, si I will not be at the ranch during that time. I am planning to spend a lot of the summer out there, bringing pleasure to yíall and exploring every inch of myself.

I am so disappointed,
  No one has made an appointment yet to pop my anal cherry. I've been doing all these exercises during my break. I guess no one will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

XOXO,
 Drew Ryan
A little hard to make an appointment when itís unknown when the house will be open again. Iím sure there are many guys frothing at the mouth just waiting to get out to see you!

goingforit

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2020, 02:14:06 AM »
Get anyone yet? How about a cherry for a cherry? Like SixT9er said. Not having a return date sure does make it hard.

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2020, 08:20:44 PM »
I am so disappointed,
  No one has made an appointment yet to pop my anal cherry. I've been doing all these exercises during my break. I guess no one will get to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

XOXO,
 Drew Ryan
A little hard to make an appointment when itís unknown when the house will be open again. Iím sure there are many guys frothing at the mouth just waiting to get out to see you!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2020, 07:33:11 PM »
I am so disappointed,

XOXO,
 Drew Ryan

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2020, 05:07:41 AM »
Hey, I hope I go out in a huge orgy... So I guess we are in the same boat. Death by sex is the best way to go out.

Sounds like a plan! We'll have to make it extra special for the birthday boy!!
LOL... NOoooo... "extra special" would probably kill me!  Then again... that wouldn't be a bad way to go, am I right?

Lancelot Link

• Have secret, will travel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2020, 05:01:10 AM »
LOL... NOoooo... "extra special" would probably kill me!  Then again... that wouldn't be a bad way to go, am I right?

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2020, 04:45:10 AM »

A party with Drew with Rachel as an instructor.  What could be better.   :P
Indeed... *gasp and swoon*  I'm gonna start saving money NOW and maybe by my birthday this summer the quarantine stuff will be over.  ;D

Lancelot Link

• Have secret, will travel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2020, 04:28:54 AM »
Indeed... *gasp and swoon*  I'm gonna start saving money NOW and maybe by my birthday this summer the quarantine stuff will be over.  ;D

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2020, 02:16:27 AM »

I am so down, Rachel is such a bombshell.

MrTShirt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2020, 01:26:39 AM »

highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2020, 12:06:42 AM »
I think the best thing to remember is lube is not one-size-fits all, my live collection is just as large as my toy collection. For my anal training Iíve been using please lube, but planning to use triton in an actual party. Please lube is a thicker water based live that is great for any type of toy play, it also doesnít feel weird when it dries. Triton is a super thick clear water based jelly, I heard that they make one with lidocaine which is great for anal.
What would be your lube of choice?  How about it guys and gals, what was your first anal experience like?
They do make some that numb your butt. The first time has to be with someone that takes time.
So guys if you get the Golden Ticket to pop her anal cherry and you hurt her I am going to stomp your ass. Got it?
Well I guess I am out of the running. I have never tried it before, butt I usually take no time at all  :-\  to complete the task. Since I don't want Rachel to stomp all over me for going to quick, I guess I should leave it to a seasoned veteran.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

RachelVarga

• Ladies
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 11:37:01 PM »
I think the best thing to remember is lube is not one-size-fits all, my live collection is just as large as my toy collection. For my anal training Iíve been using please lube, but planning to use triton in an actual party. Please lube is a thicker water based live that is great for any type of toy play, it also doesnít feel weird when it dries. Triton is a super thick clear water based jelly, I heard that they make one with lidocaine which is great for anal.

What would be your lube of choice?  How about it guys and gals, what was your first anal experience like?

They do make some that numb your butt. The first time has to be with someone that takes time.

So guys if you get the Golden Ticket to pop her anal cherry and you hurt her I am going to stomp your ass. Got it?

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 11:13:09 PM »

Drew

• Ladies
  • Petite Bombshell
    • View Profile
    • All my links
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 10:55:46 PM »

I may have to resort to a kinky two girl party, if none of yíall are man enough to put a dick in my ass. I may have to take the beautiful Rachel up on her offer!

Somebody better do it before I do! You don't want a woman with a strap-on to show you up?

That's right, when the apocalypse is over someone better be down here exploding that cherry!!!!!!!

If I was a guy I would come in that door tripping over myself, smashing into tables, scratching at the door, begging to get in that bedroom!

NavySteve

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 11:23:06 AM »
Rachel, your humor is priceless.

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 08:05:02 AM »

It was like umm GTFOMF!

Isn't that what Dorothy used to peg the Tin Man?  ???
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

RachelVarga

• Ladies
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 05:03:04 PM »

It was like umm GTFOMF!

Michael j.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 03:41:58 AM »
Michael J.

RachelVarga

• Ladies
    • View Profile
    • Rachel Varga
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2020, 12:17:07 AM »
Somebody better do it before I do! You don't want a woman with a strap-on to show you up?

That's right, when the apocalypse is over someone better be down here exploding that cherry!!!!!!!

If I was a guy I would come in that door tripping over myself, smashing into tables, scratching at the door, begging to get in that bedroom!