Does the Mustang Ranch hire men to be sex workers?

Started by PD09, Jan 17, 2022, 02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PD09

I'm a 22 year old man and I've always wanted to be a sex worker. I've done a lot of research on male prostitution and there are a lot more of them than I thought so I really think I have a chance. In fact I lost my virginity at the Mustang Ranch back in 2019 and fell in love with it at first sight. It's such a beautiful building in such a beautiful area filled with beautiful people doing a beautiful job. So I learned Nevada has had male prostitutes since the state allowed it back in 2009 and there was one ranch, Shady Lady, that hired a man in 2010 and some in 2012, but sadly went out of business in 2014. Since then, I have done a ton of research but have found nothing about male prostitutes in brothels since then. I'm going out on a limb and assuming there are few, if any men in the brothels right now, but since we have the legal right to do so, I'm guessing it would be illegal sex discrimination not to hire me simply because of my gender. I have reached out to other brothels in Nevada via E-Mail but only got a reply from one of them who did not follow up when I asked for clarification, but I don't think that was because of my gender since in my first E-Mail I specified twice I am a man. Since Mustang has a forum I assume I can get better answers here and thank anyone in advance who can help me out. I'm bisexual and thus am willing to party with both male and female clients, and I have had other sexual experiences since coming here in 2019, with both several other young women and men my age. However, I also live far from Mustang, in North Carolina, but I can easily move out to Nevada if I have to since I have family who reside in the state and can easily fly into the International Airport at Reno and plus I believe workers at the brothels live there full time while they work. And I know the brothels do hire workers from outside Nevada, so I don't believe my location should disqualify me nor should my gender. And my final question concerns COVID-19, which of course has had a huge impact on everything in our lives, including the brothels. Are workers at Mustang required to be vaccinated against COVID-19? I personally am not vaccinated yet but am seriously considering getting it due to one of my close friends getting quite sick from COVID two weeks ago, and if I have to get vaccinated to get my dream job, I will in a second.
Again, thank you very much for anyone who can give me information. I really am grateful that I in theory at least enjoy the legal right in this wonderful state to do as I want with my body, and make myself and other people feel good.

Vera Bliss