News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

May 25-26

Started by SixT9er, May 26, 2023, 11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Arrived Around 4 on the 25th. Saw many familiar Ladies that gave me hugs. Hung out with Rachel while they got my room stuff together. Met the lovely Amina & set to meet with her at 8.
Had a good dinner then went to room to clean up & chill before mtg Amina.
Met with Amina, she's very sexy with an incredible body. We chatted awhile then went back but we're unable to come to an agreement so went back out & shared another drink then she called it a night since her shift was over.
Night shift came in & Rea & I visited then partied. Always a Great time with Rea.
Saw Rachel this morning for my party before hitting the road. Incredible party! One of the best we've ever had which is saying a lot considering we've partied over 100X

Thank you to the staff & Ladies of the Mustang for always making my visits Great!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on May 26, 2023, 11:05 PM
Arrived Around 4 on the 25th. Saw many familiar Ladies that gave me hugs. Hung out with Rachel while they got my room stuff together. Met the lovely Amina & set to meet with her at 8.
Met with Amina, she's very sexy with an incredible body. We chatted awhile then went back but we're unable to come to an agreement so went back out & shared another drink then she called it a night since her shift was over.
Night shift came in & Rea & I visited then partied. Always a Great time with Rea.
Saw Rachel this morning for my party before hitting the road. Incredible party! One of the best we've ever had which is saying a lot considering we've partied over 100X

Thank you to the staff & Ladies of the Mustang for always making my visits Great!

Thanks for the trip report.  Wish others would post TR's
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on May 27, 2023, 01:12 AM

Not everyone is s honory Local like 9er. He is there like every 4 to 6 weeks. He is on a not so secret quest, to party with every lady on the Mustang roster.😉😁

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on May 29, 2023, 12:47 AM

Not everyone is s honory Local like 9er. He is there like every 4 to 6 weeks. He is on a not so secret quest, to party with every lady on the Mustang roster.😉😁
Not everybody, tried to add another but didn't work out. Luckily Rea was there to save the night
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

I think he is trying to book the entire house.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on May 29, 2023, 06:49 AM

Not everybody, tried to add another but didn't work out. Luckily Rea was there to save the night

Having actually booked with Rea twice myself.  I will agree
She would make a great goalie, or closer, if you prefer a baseball analogy.😉😁

Ironman

If is alls piggy bank doesn't blow up into a zillion pieces.  He will probably complete his mission by the end of the summer of 2024.😁😃

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on May 29, 2023, 02:16 PM

She would make a great goalie, or closer, if you prefer a baseball apology.😉😁

You need to come back out and book her and give him some competion.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on May 29, 2023, 06:44 PM

I was there back in March I only get one last minute unplanned trip.up there once every 6 or 7 years.

I will most likely make at least one more appearance this year.  If it happens though it won't be till the final weekend in September at the absolute earliest.  Unfortunately  money or lack of though always the biggest obstacle. It is far from the only one.  We can't all be like 9er and just show up for 2 or 3 days every 6 weeks or so.  We can't even all be like you and stay 8 to 10 days at time once or twice a year.😉😃

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on May 30, 2023, 07:39 AM
Quote from: Cobia on May 29, 2023, 06:44 PM

I was there back in March I only get one last minute unplanned trip.up there once every 6 or 7 years.

I will most likely make at least one more appearance this year.  If it happens though it won't be till the final weekend in September at the absolute earliest.  Unfortunately  money or lack of though always the biggest obstacle. It is far from the only one.  We can't all be like 9er and just show up for 2 or 3 days every 6 weeks or so.  We can't even all be like you and stay 8 to 10 days at time once or twice a year.😉😃

I can't make it out there in Sept.  That is our storm month usually.  Maybe we can get together another time.