News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whaddya Think

Started by TheNorth, Jan 09, 2016, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorth

Ok, so I'm going to be making my first trip out to the ranch in May. I'm 26 and a virgin, so needless to say I have been thinking on this trip a bit already. Part of me thinks it'd be an amazing experience to go big and have my first time be with two ladies, but then again I'm reluctant and worry I won't get that first time 1 on 1 experience. Thoughts?

Cobia

Go for it.  Wish my first time had been at the Mustang.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Quote from: TheNorth on Jan 09, 2016, 11:21 PM
Ok, so I'm going to be making my first trip out to the ranch in May. I'm 26 and a virgin, so needless to say I have been thinking on this trip a bit already. Part of me thinks it'd be an amazing experience to go big and have my first time be with two ladies, but then again I'm reluctant and worry I won't get that first time 1 on 1 experience. Thoughts?
Well the decision is yours. Question for you. Are you healthy? What I mean is. Do you see a hot looking Lady & get a massive boner. You think about what it would be like & loose sleep? If you can afford it I would go big. The bigger the better in loosing your cherry but see if you can set it up to cuddle with the Ladies after they pop your cherry. I brought a change of clothes my first time & Phoenix & coco ripped my clothes off. Than Phoenix took it from there. My boner got so big it got hot from all the blood going to it. I say stop & take a moment & think about having a plan. Look at some of the Ladies on the site & pm them to get there input. You can call the ranch & talk to them about it. Better yet PM Little Mel & Nese. I hope this Helps.

Phoenix

Thank you caveman and yes North i do specialize in all levels climatic exploration and May just so happens to be my birthday month ;)