News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

get Phoenixxx while the getting is good/grrreat

Started by Phoenix, Mar 31, 2013, 06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

ok for all you last minute clients or possible clients; today (Easter) is the day for you  :D i will be taking off (for 7-10plus days to deal with my taxes) after my appoinment with Muledriver (fan of the playboy station) unnnles you would like to come in and enjoy me after i freshen up  ;) ...I should return and be raring and ready to go by the second week of April   ;)  :)  :D

PT

Rats just when I was thinking about escaping ... lol ... try to have some fun on your time away :D
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, An hour to appreciate them, A day to love them, but an entire life to forget them

Phoenix

Thanks Coralin for makeing a pit stop to enjoy me before you easter dinner ;)  :-* the way you grip me is so freakin hot  :o  :)

coralin

Quote from: Phoenix on Apr 02, 2013, 09:36 PM
Thanks Coralin for makeing a pit stop to enjoy me before you easter dinner ;) :-* the way you grip me is so freakin hot  :o :)

Quite the appetizer... yumm!

Phoenix

nothin like waiting until the last minute Mule it was good to @ least be able to feed you Easter lunch 9on my way out) before i had Alexis feed your sexual appite for me  ;)