A Newbie asks Is it "too soon" to ask about ladies' schedules for Jan 2020?

Started by Geyser Soze, Jul 20, 2019, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geyser Soze

Ladies, and Forum/Gentlemen members,
When is the "appropriate" time to look ahead of time, as I will be in the Reno area for a convention Jan 15-18, 2020, to inquire about ladies' schedules? I'm a newbie, was at the MR over two years ago, and probably best to meet and chat in person. I loved the points Anika made in February about how to behave, be respectful, be specific...basically want to explore every inch of the lady's body and curves, and I give a good massage and am a generous Southern gentleman, etc. I'm probably old enough to be some of the ladies' "Daddy" but stay fit with hiking/cycling and any and all exercise...even the "negotiated" kind...is good cardio workout for me! Is there a "best time", day or night, for a "lineup"? Just looking to enjoy the beauty this country in the form of a fit, beautiful lady at the MR. No hurry as far as needing a reply. Thank y'all in advance...I'm trying not to blush, just thinking of the fun and intense exercise we might have come January...
Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".

B-team010

I completely agree with Chuckar. Hotties at MR 24/7. I've had great parties at both 9pm and 9am... And almost every time in between.

If there's a particular lady that strikes your fancy, you can always arrange an appointment. Just PM her or call the ranch. If you're more of the "hang out in the bar and see who you click with" kinda guy, there will likely be more ladies hanging around from lunchtime until VERY late at night. But, again, I can distinctly recall two great parties that I had shortly after breakfast on weekdays.

Simply put, when you have the time to escape to Exit 28, hop in your car and go.

Enjoy your trip!

Ironman

January 14th 2020.😉😁😄

OK I am half joking late November or early December of this year some if the ladies should have a decent idea what their schedule for January of 2020.

Keep In mind this forum is not always the best way to find out whom is working when. Not all of them use this forum. Some of them will use IG or twitter, and good number of them don't really advertise when they are on tour at all.

Jennifer will sometimes post the lineup for the current weekend, but its not always the best way either. Some of them either leave earlier then planned for personal reasons. Sometimes a lady will extend or show up that originally didn't plan to be there.

You alls chances of finding someone you like if you call the ranch an hour before you head over. Or just show up and do what I have done many times Ennie meany miney moe. Which pretty girl unfortunately for her gets to see my fuggly hairy ass naked.☹☹

If it goes well you can then ask her what is the best way to keep in touch with her because you might want to book her next trip.

I did the Ennie meany miney moe meathod in December of 2016. Poor Rea was the loser.☹ But she was new at the time so she didn't know to hide in the back when I showed up.😄😄

Now September of 18 Charlotte😍😍 was the loser...But she had a year and a half notice to prepare herself for me. She also had two 20 dollar deposits one in June of 16  that was all I had that night. But I wanted her to know she had my full attention.😍😍 She got a second 20 deposit in December of 2017 because I talked her ear off in the bar, and even though I didn't have enough money to go behind the green door with her that night I thought she needed something for her time and to remind her she still had my attention.😍😍😍

In December of 18 Tori😍😍 drew the short straw. But  she was given a 20 dollar deposit about 2 months earlier because I talked her ear off in the bar for about an hour after my party with Charlotte.

So my point here just show up you will find someone you like, and if they can handle seeing my fuggly hairy ass naked you should be fine.😎

Geyser Soze

To Ironman, B-team, and CC,
Thanks so much for the replies and notes on prior experiences...I love the "poor ladies...they lost", hilarious, as the images of Charlotte, Rea, and Tori-and their reviews WOW-are titillating and gosh gee shucks I may have to step out of the convention midday so I can visit and chat, then still have the energy to not disappoint the ladies. Thanks again for the replies.
GS
Geysor Soze aka "One of the Usual Suspects".