News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Always a Winner when You Cum Play w/ Alexia

Started by Alexia, Jan 22, 2014, 06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'm back in the house up until Feb 2nd for our Super Bowl Party. Come score with this hottie.

Available 5p-5a everyday. I will be off this Thurs Jan 23rd. But if you'd love to spend some time with me feel free to call & make an appt anytime.

XOXO Alexia  :-*  ;)  :)

Maya

Score is an understatement, I have personally witnessed all the hottnes, sexiness & sheer pleasure this lady brings to the table...ummm, I mean bed, or table if that's your thing :)

Alexia

Likewise Ms Maya ... We've had some sexy hot parties together. Definitely need a repeat of those. Who wants to come join us?? Hehehe

Alexia

Back in house until the beginning or so of March. Can't wait to have some naughty naked fun.

My schedule has changed temporarily from 9p-9a but more than happy to accommodate earlier appts for all my new & returning friends.

Ready to have some fun. Cum keep me & my girlfriends company in one of our new suites or the jacuzzi  ;D

XOXO Alexia

Alexia

I'll be in house a few more days. Taking off March 9th. Let's enjoy the cold rainy evening together in my nice warm cozy room. I know just how to heat things up!!

Ayana

I Can Guaranty That my Girl Alexia is a WINNER ;) :-* :-* :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Maya

I am a very reliable witness n can back-up  Ayana`s post

:-)

Phoenix

:o Oh YEAH i used to party with Alexia alot when were were open across the street  :D remember those times girrl  ;D  ;)  im really ready to enoy this somertime with you out by the warm night moon...ooops waith a minute where did i go just now...whew ok im back    ???  ;D  LAUGHS  (any participators...giggels) anyways yes i agree with alll the ladies compliments girl :-*

Alexia

I've had parties with all three of these ladies (Ayanna, Maya, Phoenix), and they all have been amazingly fun times. A definite repeat is needed with all of this beautiful ladies this spring ;-)