A Blast from the Past.....Good Times At Exit -28

Started by Cobia, Apr 20, 2014, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Early 1 morning I was in the WH saying good bye and Lucy comes up and gave me a big kiss and said "thanks for making my week" so I told her thanks to her she made my week too.  She said I will see you next trip you little rascal.  I said "little rascal?"  this coming from someone that has to have on 8 in. heels just to see eye to eye with me and I'm not but 5'5. :D

Lucy is so sexy and I have had 23 parties with her over the yrs.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

My last trip to the Mustang I asked Lina to stay all night with me at my room in the Mustang Lodge.  She said yes .  That is such a great feeling to have a sweet sexy Lady like her to stay all night with you.  I had a great time and the best vacation I have ever had.  This last trip I  had 8 parties total with Lina

Thanks Lina for a night of a lifetime !!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Couple yrs. ago Ayana , me, DD and his date and my cousin we headed to Virginia City to take some old time pictures.  There was a lot of snow on the ground at the pull-out on the way up there.  All of us were walking up to the rock pile on top and I turned around and my cousin was MIA.  He slipped  in the snow and slid quite a ways down the mountain.