News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas is coming...

Started by Just Tom, Aug 30, 2013, 01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

hey Phe, do you all still have the in-house masseuse that comes to visit?  other wise I was thinkin' warm wooly slippers for your darling little feets, because you usually are almost naked anyway, at least your feet would be warm.....
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Cobia

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 08, 2013, 06:34 PM
hey Phe, do you all still have the in-house masseuse that comes to visit?  other wise I was thinkin' warm wooly slippers for your darling little feets, because you usually are almost naked anyway, at least your feet would be warm.....

She does have a problem keeping her clothes on....but that is a good thing.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Harley

Oh Santa Tom .... Massages and how r u
Harley lovett

Phoenix

;D  ;D yep i think so i will check later however as long as my feet are warm my necked body is warm  ;)

Victoria

Gift cards are always good... And whatever handmade goodies Santa Tom brings... :).

Phoenix

;) great suggestion gift cards are awsome  :)

Genevieve

Thank you Santa Tom for the gifts & I really enjoyed your visit & our conversation!  :-* A very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you!

Victoria

Thank you for my wonderful goodie can full of goodies!!!! You bet that gift card will be put to good use! As well as the coffee cup and word seek book! :).

Stevie Ray

Thank you Santa Tom for the thoughtful gift! You are truly a beautiful person inside and out! I love you to death! Stevie horney ray! Hehe....
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Just Tom

i know i missed a few folks, but then i was doing the best i could....at least i have done my good deed for the season, now i can be nice to myself....Christmas dinner is starting to sound better all the time

Genevieve

Santa Tom please do come & enjoy yourself! We all enjoy your visits!  :) :-*

Phoenix

Tom you are such a caring and creative individual it's so cute to see all the mustang crew around the Christmas tree like a bunch of little kids  :) smiling and giggling trying to figure out who's presents is who's...great job Santa Tom hopefully us naughty elves can come up with a mischievous present for you :-*...Godbless ya

Silverado

Going out on a limb here Tom, but I'm guessing you had a fun visit!

Just Tom

Quote from: Silverado on Dec 18, 2013, 02:52 AM
Going out on a limb here Tom, but I'm guessing you had a fun visit!

'it twas just two weeks before Christmas and I was in the house'...scattering presents and good will through out the place...I hope anyway...
      you should see some of the facial expressions on the Ladies' faces when you hand them a Christmas present for no particular reason...a few even shook their bag to see if it was making peculiar noises...it was almost as much fun making up the goodie bags as it was to distribute them to our favorite Ladies.so yes, I had a fun visit

Alexia

Oh Santa Tom I saw all the goodies under the tree but me & Shayne can't find ours. Not all have names.

And I better see your face before the new year since I missed your last visit. You always bring a smile to my face  ;D