The Lingerie Pajama Party is happening now!!! ***Pics inside***

Started by Little_Mel, Apr 11, 2015, 03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_Mel

Were ready for you and I'm waiting to see some footie pjs with the back hatch undone.

Emma, Victoria, and Kathryn are here for a sneak peek

Come on guys. let's do what we do best and get weird  ;D ;D ;D
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Little_Mel

AAAAND You can't tell me you aren't into Aubree in pigtails

Mustang Ranch Hostess

Little_Mel

Damn chuckar... wish you could be here too. We had Brooklyn Banks waiting for you at the front door.

Mustang Ranch Hostess

Little_Mel

We have Morgan back in house teasing the whole bar on the pole

And resident cougar JR Carrington teaching Emma how to how to prowl. Looks like trouble to me.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Silverado

Emma and Kathryn - you ladies look hot! You may need to consider following Riley back to the other side.

Little_Mel

Mustang Ranch Hostess

Duck11

Great party!! My favorite part was when Victoria took over the stage.
Dayum!! That was hot!
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Emma

Duck!  So happy you were able to stop by and join us for some fun!  It was great seeing you!  As for everyone else... You missed a GREAT TIME!  But no worries, because we have great plans in the making for our Cinco de Mayo celebration!  Big shoutout to all of our beautiful ladies for participating in the festivities of the night and going all out in their jammies and lingerie!  These girls never stop impressing me.  I have the best job in the world! 

We have an absolutely amazing selection of ladies in house right now.  Long time Mustang ladies, brand new girls, and tons of incredible dancers!  Make sure you stop in this weekend, <3  xoxo Emma

lumberjack0306

Let's make this a monthly event so all of us can participate

Victoria

It was a total blast! Duck... I know nothing about taking over the stage! Lol 😉😜. I haven't done Kareoke in years!!!!!

SeattleSun

I got "grounded" on Friday night but here's my Karaoke song for your listening pleasure.

I DON'T LOOK GOOD NAKED ANYMORE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE

Silverado

Thanks Mel for the great pictures! Looks like everyone had a blast.

Kathryn

It was a great time! Sorry we missed you guys! We are hoping to make these types of parties a regular event. You guys will be the first to know once we get everything locked in.

lumberjack0306

Katherine it would make my day to see you in pajamas

Kathryn

Check out the pics at the bottom of the post Lumberjack! Emma and I were rocking onsies!