News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Ranch House Rules

Started by SeattleSun, Sep 03, 2015, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

How about if you have to cancel an appointment please be courteous and call and cancel as the ladies makes special effort to make that time available for you, even sometimes changing her date to accommodate you guys! Courtesy goes both ways!  8)
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Tennessee25

Oh man that courtesy should go without saying
Sorry that happened to you

Tennessee25

Especially since you shared you nipple secret with us.     Lol

Stevie Ray

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Nov 02, 2015, 03:43 AM
Especially since you shared you nipple secret with us.     Lol

Well it didn't end badly cause I don't trust easily so I left but it has happened a few times and just call and say your not coming.... It does hurt.. Much.  And then we don't bite!   8)
A Queen Bee from the west coast

Tennessee25

Phoenix

:-* very well put Sexy Stevie ;)

Little_Mel

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Nov 02, 2015, 03:31 AM
How about if you have to cancel an appointment please be courteous and call and cancel as the ladies makes special effort to make that time available for you, even sometimes changing her date to accommodate you guys! Courtesy goes both ways!  8)

Quoting this so it can be seen again!
We are so very understanding that things come up and schedules have to be rearranged. We simply ask that you let us know when you know. The bonus to calling ASAP is being able easily reschedule.

Remember, you can schedule appointments in many different ways
Through our appointments page,
messaging the lady through the forum
calling the office at 775-343-1224
or, if you notice the lady you'd like to book is not on the board very often, feel free to message me!

I suggest calling the office especially if you are planning your visit with 48 hours.
Mustang Ranch Hostess