Use a movie title ti describe your last relationship

Started by ColleenRose, Nov 03, 2018, 03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColleenRose

Ironman

Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 06, 2018, 03:46 AM
My highschool bf: revenge of the nerds

Good for you though for giving a. Little love to the guy 👍🏻usually the so called needs don't get the girl in high school.

Offleash

Quote from: ColleenRose on Jan 05, 2019, 05:07 AM
Quote from: Offleash on Jan 02, 2019, 01:27 AM
Gone in 60 seconds

Dont know whether to laugh or cry

Ha ha it is OK to laugh

Or even a little of both I suppose--it doesn't have to be either/or--might be a sliding scale or something.  Or maybe like mixing up some paint where you start with a deep tint base, and add maybe 5 units of humor, 2 units of rumination and reflection, 13 units of real life experience, and a shot or two of the actual truth...  ;D ;D ;D

ColleenRose

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 05, 2019, 06:15 AM
Quote from: ColleenRose on Nov 06, 2018, 03:46 AM
My highschool bf: revenge of the nerds

Good for you though for giving a. Little love to the guy 👍🏻usually the so called needs don't get the girl in high school.

TBH I wasnt into him, but my mother pressured me to date him as did his friends who were already all paired up and I felt guilty and didnt know how to say no.

I'm not opposed to nerdy guys AT ALL, but I was not attracted to him personally in the slightest.

FumbleNutts

It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

ColleenRose

Piper

ColleenRose

Bailey Rose

XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

A duck walks into a brothel and...

KittiMinx