"Off Topic" > Way Off Topic

Dr. Pepper Fansville commercials

<< < (2/2)

RachelVarga:

--- Quote from: Michael j. on February 26, 2020, 04:58:09 AM ---A while back there was a story on the radio about a woman in Texas who was celebrating her 104th birthday.  She attributed her longevity to drinking Dr. Pepper- 3 or 4 a day.  The woman said, "Yeah, all my doctors told me that stuff'll kill ya, but they're all dead and I'm still here!"

--- End quote ---

LOL!

Some doctor said that your heart will only beat so many times so he didn't exercise so he wouldn't get there faster. Lol.

Michael j.:
A while back there was a story on the radio about a woman in Texas who was celebrating her 104th birthday.  She attributed her longevity to drinking Dr. Pepper- 3 or 4 a day.  The woman said, "Yeah, all my doctors told me that stuff'll kill ya, but they're all dead and I'm still here!"

RachelVarga:
Dr.  Pepper got it's name from a real Dr.  Pepper. The creator wanted to marry his daughter and the dr said he could if he named his drink after him.... Or so I read.

clevelandbrowns01:
Anyone else think these commercials are hysterical?   I always think of the MR when I see the one where the mother admits she's tried other sodas.  The father unknowingly responds  "There are other sodas?"     That would be me if someone brings up a brothel other than  the MR.      "There are other brothels?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version