"Off Topic" > Way Off Topic

sexiest city

(1/3) > >>

Drew:
Agreed!

--- Quote from: Bailey Rose on December 16, 2019, 12:08:10 PM ---The sexy is City is Sparks, Nevada Because you can always find the hottest and most sexiest women here at the mustang ranch. Agree?

--- End quote ---

Kristina Marie:
Miami forsure!!  That was my top pick.
Denver...join the mile high club baby 🤣🤗  everyone there is either high, stuck in line at a dispensary or stuck in traffic.  (Im from Colorado and visit regularly 🤣...just my silly opinion though)

clevelandbrowns01:

--- Quote from: Samantha Evans on January 24, 2020, 07:51:29 AM ---Lol those all make a lot of sense for different reasons. The place is warm, it's romantic, or you're smoking and relaxed a lot... lol Miami is one of my top places to travel right now.

--- End quote ---

Oh duh.... I forgot about the smoking aspect for Denver.   Maybe Copenhagen too?   I assume it's close to legal there as well.

Samantha Evans:
Lol those all make a lot of sense for different reasons. The place is warm, it's romantic, or you're smoking and relaxed a lot... lol Miami is one of my top places to travel right now.

Morgan:
i have had more sex in Nevada then anywhere else in my life lol and the sexiest sex as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version