News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Boobs, butt, or both?

Started by Kristina Marie, Jan 15, 2020, 01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

highlander

Both are great in all shapes and sizes. But I would say my attention is more easily caught by some amazing cleavage.

Highlander
ATF - "There can be only one"

Kristina Marie

Ironman-  you are right, Im already confused by the 3rd party thing.  Thank you!
Sixt9er- haha I like your answer!

I personally love big boobs and a nice butt (butt does not have to be big, just, enough to grab a little). 

Prospector Bob

Both, but probably lean more toward the... BUTT! They don't have to be voluptuous, just well shaped. Even a smaller butt can be sexy. You know... a nice double handful.  ;D Same goes for titties...  ;)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Worry2much

Definitely boobs. The hourglass shape of a woman's waist and hips is sexier than whether her butt is flat or big & round. As for boobs, I'm surprised more of the ladies don't show off nipples. I doubt anything gets my eyes away from a pair of boobs faster than erect nipples making an impression on your shirt. I rarely ever see that anymore. Is it changes in bras that hide nipples?

Samantha Evans

Quote from: Worry2much on Feb 01, 2020, 01:52 AM
Definitely boobs. The hourglass shape of a woman's waist and hips is sexier than whether her butt is flat or big & round. As for boobs, I'm surprised more of the ladies don't show off nipples. I doubt anything gets my eyes away from a pair of boobs faster than erect nipples making an impression on your shirt. I rarely ever see that anymore. Is it changes in bras that hide nipples?

Hmmm, there are lots of padded bras that do cover up nipples these days, but I think those are made for comfort and support. There are still bras that show nipples though! I know I definitely have some that lack the padding. 😉

Cobia

Quote from: Samantha Evans on Feb 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
Quote from: Worry2much on Feb 01, 2020, 01:52 AM

Hmmm, there are lots of padded bras that do cover up nipples these days, but I think those are made for comfort and support. There are still bras that show nipples though! I know I definitely have some that lack the padding. 😉

Would be nice to check them out.... ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Kristina Marie

I say free the nipples.  You will very seldom catch me in a bra. 😉

MrTShirt

Quote from: Kristina Marie on Feb 19, 2020, 05:05 PM
:) :P

59Fendersuper

Boobs but A or B cups. More than a mouthful is a waste.

Drew

I am the same way, especially since I got my nipples pierced!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael j.

Quote from: Drew on Apr 05, 2020, 05:08 AM

If asked nicely, would you remove the nipple piercings for a party?
Michael J.

Vera Bliss

I have lil natural boobies!!

Drew

Hey,
  Yes, I would be more than willing to do that for you.

XOXO,
Drew Ryan

Quote from: Michael j. on Apr 08, 2020, 04:43 AM
Quote from: Drew on Apr 05, 2020, 05:08 AM

If asked nicely, would you remove the nipple piercings for a party?