News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

LPIN 2019 Awards Nominating Round

Started by firefighter, Feb 01, 2020, 10:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The LPIN 2019 Awards Nominating Round begins February 1 & ends midnight February 29, 2020 PST

LPIN 2019 Awards Nominating Round Announcement

LPIN Awards would like to express our utmost gratitude to DJ Jorge for donating his professional web developer services.  DJ Jorge rectified our HTML problems which enabled our voter registration form and three ballots to function properly.  Subsequently, registered voters will be able to cast their Nominating Round, Preliminary Round and FINAL Round automated ballots which simplifies the voting process.  Furthermore, the HTML forms allow ballots to be cast and counted in a uniform and flawless manner. 

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee
1Bytetoomany, firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Lee, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

Get your nominations in, only a week left!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Feb 22, 2020, 04:06 AM
🤔 No I am confident one of you guys nominated at least one girl I know. I will vote for whomever she is in the next round. I will then sell my vote to the highest bidder in the final round.😉😁😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Feb 22, 2020, 01:53 PM
🤔 No I am confident one of you guys nominated at least one girl I know. I will vote for whomever she is in the next round.

I will then sell my vote to the highest bidder in the final round.😉😁😄

Why didn't I think of that......  ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

🤔 No I am confident one of you guys nominated at least one girl I know. I will vote for whomever she is in the next round. I will then sell my vote to the highest bidder in the final round.😉😁😄
But what if we didn't?
You're a voter get off you Lazy hairy ass & take 10 seconds to vote! Freakin Ape!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Duck11

I got my vote in on day 1.
It shouldn't be a mystery who I nominated.  ;D
A duck walks into a brothel and...

MrTShirt

Quote from: Duck11 on Feb 22, 2020, 05:57 PM
Me?   :) :)

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 22, 2020, 02:11 PM
🤔 No I am confident one of you guys nominated at least one girl I know. I will vote for whomever she is in the next round.

I will then sell my vote to the highest bidder in the final round.😉😁😄

Why didn't I think of that......  ;D ;D

Simple you already got a lot of money.😉 Me poor!😔 So I need to come up with  creative ideas on how to grow my party funds.😁

Duck11

Quote from: MrTShirt on Feb 22, 2020, 06:01 PM
Me?   :) :)

:D You know I would nominate you and the Prostidude Ranch, but I couldn't handle the 26 incher.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Ironman

🤔 I definitely know it wasn't Shirt!🤣🤣

firefighter

The LPIN 2019 Awards Nominating Round ended midnight 2/29/20.

53 valid Nominating Round ballots were cast for 50% voter participation which is a record high for the last 5 years.  In the last 12 years there was only one contest that exceeded that Nominating Round percentage, but only by 2%.

The "Nominees for 2019 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year Awards" will be posted 3/2/20 after confirmation by the awards committee.  The link will be http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=303.0

The LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round Opens 3/5/20.
An announcement will be posted in the LPIN Current Contest Forum on the morning of 3/5/20.
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?board=11.0

Thank you for your support!

LPIN Awards Committee
1Bytetoomany, firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Lee, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member